IGNORED

Q-Chastic (CAT 002 EP)

Guest Kenneth172

Thanks for the info Joyrex, but I still doubt it exists after speaking to another authority on the subject. Just a hunch... Fed up of all the myths.

What does your authority say?

Guest Kenneth172
Thanks for the info Joyrex, but I still doubt it exists after speaking to another authority on the subject. Just a hunch... Fed up of all the myths.

Can't say who they are to protect their identity but basically I would have good enough reason to believe it doesn't exist. The ppeople who have copies on Discogs are basically tellingh lies.

Guest Zing Zing Zingbah

Can't say who they are to protect their identity

maybe they can give you rephlex's address for your demo as well...

ZING ZING ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

sorry dude ............ hahaha

Guest Kenneth172

Bloody hell, I'd not thought of that! Thanks mate.

Guest Kenneth172
You know, you very well may be right. A lot of things purported to exist in fact really don't and are just clever marketing.

[Kenneth falls on floor] surprised you said that Joyrex. You seemed pretty certain it existed.

so here is what we have concluded:

a) one q-chastic song is avail via the ART compilation

b) the version on the internet is indeed a fake, the way we know this is that the song from the ART compilation is on there despite GWC's interview stating that track was never pressed to the ep set and the clear and obvious difference of the sound (and even bit rate on some versions) is different than the other three tracks

c) if it is real, there is no leaked copy and most likely wont be. in fact if we ever do hear these tracks it will probably be when rdj dies and a box of dats is auctioned on bay by his new born baby many years from now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived