IGNORED

kaens non-winning dsc track

kaen

well i am listening to this on headphones because of the time. however, this would sound good booming out of my speakers.

this is good. maybe it wasn't selected because it's 8 minutes long?

well i am listening to this on headphones because of the time. however, this would sound good booming out of my speakers.

this is good. maybe it wasn't selected because it's 8 minutes long?

yeah i know, nevermind

i still think its the essence of dsc

Nice underwater filter action right here. Very deep sea. This is the region of the ocean where no light may penetrate. I believe I hear giant crab claws burrowing somewhere down in the murky depths. Shame about the length, would have definitely suited the compilation.

Guest analogue wings

This sounds like Stewart Walker and it fucking rules.

Make a whole album of this, change your name to something boring yet sophisticated like "Stewart Walker", and ponce around in Donna Karan suits = instant massive techno cred.

It might just be a biiiit too long, but it would be an awesome opener for the DSC compilation if only the intro was a bit shorter.

It might just need a bit more variation as well. A huge ambient break with nice soothing pads would do nicely as well.

Archived