IGNORED

what music shall be played at your funerals ?

Guest bontempi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bowie - heroes

eno - ending ascent

the blue nile - regret

hardfloor - acperience (when the casket is going into the burner)

the wake shall take place in a club and everyone is instructed to get off their tits and stop being so fucking maudlin.

instructions have been left with the relevant parties.

i'm not joking either.

i should also point out that i only intend to have one funeral so please remove the 's' from the thread title.

Guest Kenneth172

Aphex Twin - Lichen (off SAWII)

eno - ending ascent

As The Horrors would say, you've made an excellent choice there. Excellent choice.

Guest Kenneth172
The game over music from the original NES Zelda. I've already told enough people this that I think if I were to die tomorrow, they'd make it happen.

Actually the really nice Harp music from Zelda Ocarina of Time would be a nice accompaniment to a sombre funeral. It's the music in the fairy chamber. Also used on the menu screens. They adapted it a bit for Twilight Princess.

Phil Collins

Metallica

Squarepusher

In that order.

As my coffin is taken up the aisle I'd like something like Ride Of The Valkryies or the Terminator 2 theme. Something intense just to make sure everyone's paying attention.

Guest kazuality

In Flagranto Delicto_SPK a track from 1986 the album is called: Zamia Lehmanni-Songs Of Byzantine Flowers. :shade:

Archived