IGNORED

what music shall be played at your funerals ?

Guest bontempi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172
*kills Fred and goes to his funeral*

:grin:

now playing Synthacon 9: best funeral track ever

too chirpy

Guest AOOproductions

I want a live orchestra playing flight of the bumble bee for like 50 minutes stright and have it keep getting faster and faster until it just climaxes into the crazy part from 54 cymru beats. That way... everyone would remember me.

Guest Kenneth172
Berimbau-Consolacao played with as many instruments possible, and with a good hardened singer like Milton Nascimento, not some young prick.

that would be a cacophonous sound.

Berimbau-Consolacao played with as many instruments possible, and with a good hardened singer like Milton Nascimento, not some young prick.

I'm enlightened that you know about brazilian music....do you, or are you just pissin around?

Guest Kenneth172

I'm enlightened that you know about brazilian music....do you, or are you just pissin around?

of course. it's debonaire, especially on a warm summer's evening. I take it you are familiar with VInicius de Moraes?

Archived