IGNORED

Boxcutter - Glyphic

not_vikur

Guest Enter a new display name
First record was one of my favorites from last year. This should be good.

Yeah, I finally decided to listen "Oneiric" last week and I was really impressed. Easily one of the best albums of 2006. This is my latest addiction.

• 3 weeks later...
First record was one of my favorites from last year. This should be good.

Yeah, I finally decided to listen "Oneiric" last week and I was really impressed. Easily one of the best albums of 2006. This is my latest addiction.

Yeah, fucking love 'Oneiric'. Takes some time to get into but its definitely worth the effort.

• 4 weeks later...

Just heard this now.

First half sounds like a continuation from Oneric (lots of DSP'ed ride cymbals, wobbly basslines and airy flutey lead synths)

Second half sounds more electronica (if that makes sense) the track 'Bloscid' sounds slightly similar to Aphex's xmd5a. Its still great though.

Guest Enter a new display name

I adore "Glyphic", this is more dubstep than "Oneiric", nevertheless I still prefer his debut.

im really shocked that Burial's new one is stealing the stage right now, ... Pinch's Underwater dancehall instrumental disc imo blow Untrue away (not) by a long shot (tho).

this is true.

im really shocked that Burial's new one is stealing the stage right now, this album Glyphic ...imo blow Untrue away by a long shot.

this is not true.

there is no imo

im really shocked that Burial's new one is stealing the stage right now, ... Pinch's Underwater dancehall instrumental disc imo blow Untrue away (not) by a long shot (tho).

this is true.

im really shocked that Burial's new one is stealing the stage right now, this album Glyphic ...imo blow Untrue away by a long shot.

this is not true.

there is no imo

are some of your posts unintelligible on purpose?

Guest Soothsayer

This record is pretty damn good. Rusty Break is a cool track, I dig the jazzy drums, l liked this one more than Oneiric(seems more full, more involved).

Digging it! I can only spot two analord style tracks, what the fuck were Warpmart on about when they said it had four stuck on the end? Their reviews are all over the place sometimes!

Archived