IGNORED

Team Fortress 2

beneboi

Guest tv_party

maybe you already know this but it's good for anybody who is just learning. fuck the backburner.

the way to get good with pyro is to learn how to use the compression blast (right mouse) from the regular flamethrower. it is indispensable.

you can:

1: clear out stickies

2: blast ubered dudes off a point

3: deflect rockets

4: deflect pipe bombs

the rocket deflect takes some practice to get the timing down but you will develop a feel for it. pipe bombs are almost luck to get a kill with but I've done it at least once.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pipe bombs are almost luck to get a kill with but I've done it at least once.

you mean reflected pipes, surely? aiming pipes as a demo isnt hard once you understand their arch.

flamethrow can also extinguish team mates on fire

Guest tv_party

pipe bombs are almost luck to get a kill with but I've done it at least once.

you mean reflected pipes, surely? aiming pipes as a demo isnt hard once you understand their arch.

flamethrow can also extinguish team mates on fire

haha yes of course. yeah thanks forgot that one.

scouts the best. I love dodging fire and getting up close for those deadly shots. Nothing feels better than running up to snipers and destroying them in two shots with the force a nature.

• 4 months later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

TF2 arena battles=the bomb digz, as does steams overlay to pull a browser and shit without having to alt tab outta games

anyone battling in the demo vs soldier update war?

i just played a single orangex3 as engie/heavy for an hour, without winning or losing. i think i can see through time.

i find it hard to warm to demoman, i am stuck in my ways.

the dreamkiller trial is gonna be over in 17 hours, go for it if you aint got nothing better to do(LIKE SUPPORTING TEAM DEMO) it looks aight, I have a friend that said it was pretty cool, I didnt like the gun models in the screenshots so I passed

incidentally... is that dreamkiller demo that steam keeps waving in my face like i'm sasha fucking grey worth a shot?

nah, i downloaded it and installed it. it was pretty shit really. didn't play long before it was deleted

Guest southside jim

I need to fucking finally learn how to properly rocket/grenade jump in team fortress 2z

once you get the hang of it, it's really easy...then you can start wreaking havoc on the snipers nest on 2fort :)

i just played a single orangex3 as engie/heavy for an hour, without winning or losing. i think i can see through time.

i find it hard to warm to demoman, i am stuck in my ways.

So you were that watmm guy I was playing with!

I spent an entire round of that balloon battle map on top of the other team's blimp shooting stickies on the CP.

I got like 20 kills, man. It was intense/

I need to fucking finally learn how to properly rocket/grenade jump in team fortress 2z

once you get the hang of it, it's really easy...then you can start wreaking havoc on the snipers nest on 2fort :)

yeah I never really tried for some reason, I had a blast with it earlier for the first time. I should maybe join one of them servers that blame maps where you try to get to through gauntlet of difficult jumpz

if you havent already bought TF2 then I dont wanna play with you hehe jk, but yah watmm frag fest sounds dope, big ups if you got a mic

my steam name is.... umm either listed as boobytron or B(.)(.)byTR{}N right now I dunno its searchable only by the original account name you used or notz

Archived