IGNORED

interesting interview with grant 'bout the tuss

Bubba69

even richard could deny personally that he is not involved - i would not belive it until i saw the tregaskins playing their songs right in front of me

lol he could prove himself at least with a picture of them so we could have some lols

lol @ tolstoyed on the That Other Site™ board. It's also funny how people seem to think that the myspace pages are "proof", or have anything whatsoever to do with the price of beans.

Nice find.

Me and Richard signed it. We have fun doing what we do but Rephlex business doesn't really make us laugh very often, more of a constant smile.

Grant Wilson-Claridge.

lol

let me laugh, i can't believe it & sure they've signed it, rephlex is their label... :laughing:

lol @ tolstoyed on the That Other Site™ board. It's also funny how people seem to think that the myspace pages are "proof", or have anything whatsoever to do with the price of beans.

Nice find.

indeed, the GBIII revelation was a nice hot, thick wad of nutt to the face if you ax me.

btw: what "new" artist doesnt do press. i feel like fist-fucking grant for treating rephlex fans naive.

indeed, the GBIII revelation was a nice hot, thick wad of nutt to the face if you ax me.

btw: what "new" artist doesnt do press. i feel like fist-fucking grant for treating rephlex fans naive.

yes it was indeed the ejaculate was so viscous it stayed crusty for days

but yeah i dont think too ma ny people have still caught on that all the myspace pages are fake,. which if you ask me is pretty fucking hilarious. It makes me wonder what the future of humanity and internet will hold? Will our method of storytelling and coversation revert back to pre information age old wives tale but like nobody will be able to tell fact from, fiction anymore? The boundaries of reality will break down before 2012 without the aid of psychedelics

Archived