IGNORED

Things that are IDM as Fuck

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

captain.jpg

ahaha seeing this brought back the most distant nostalgic feeling in the back of my head, like I was remembering a past life. I remember loving the shit outta captain power when I was too young to fully remember it. This prompted me to google image captain power to try and find the toys I had from the series(but I cant remember what the fuck I had)

Guest Rightsidedrive

the most annoying thing about that article was that many of the excerpts of critical response don't include the letter "e" either. here's some that made me cringe looking for an "e" to no avail ("JUST USE AN E YOU FUCKHEAD CRITICS")

"amazingly smooth. No halting parts. A continuity of plot and almost classic clarity obtains"

""Lipogram aficionados—folks who lash words and (alas!) brains so as to omit particular symbols—did in fact gasp, saying, 'Hold that ringing communication tool for a bit! What about J. Gadsby?'""

truly lipogram aficionados try hard to copy the art that is in discussion. I do know that that might annoy a bit, but humorous it is.

http://soundcloud.com/atop/atop-invisible-radio-set-3

1. While - NMDA

2. Quiroga - Cuchy Frito

3. Lusine - Flat (Lusine rmx)

4. Clubroot - Talisman

5. Akema - Silent Smile

6. Tom Burbank - Juno Rhapsody

7. Deru - Din (Logreybeam rmx)

8. Kiln - Flycatcher

9. Proem - Laid Back Off

10. Lilienthal - Sucrosesand

11. Loess - Schoen

12. Loess - Talus

13. Dialect - Inhaling Light

14. Mount Kimbie - William

15. Egoless - Egoists

16. Kelpe - Colours Don't Leak (The Boats rmx)

17. Lusine ICL - In Flight

18. Crunch - Karot

Archived