IGNORED

handing out candy tonight!

QBLA

that's what i'm doing now... i wasn't quick enough to compile a disc of ae tracks so i'm playing this instead... next year, i'll be more prepared with aphex, ae, sp, and boc jackolanterns!

my niece and nephews think it's just scarey music so that's cool... the neighborhood kids should be a little scared i think with saw2 playing!

Guest Enter a new display name
Yes, yes it is. Let's take over the aphex forum for ae yes?

I agree. The 3 of us already are the biggest Autechre fanboys of WATMM.

well... i finished a few hours ago... it was cool... ran out of candy... after the looping i used my ipod on shuffle mode and got some good stuff that played durring the duration... even a cool ambient mix!

I did that years ago... put my two huge reference speakers in the front bedroom window, and piped SAW II throughout the neighborhood - boy, did people stop on the street when "hankie" came on!

That avatar is still freaking me out...

I was blaring mostly Richard Devine's creepier atmospheric tracks this year, but we got maybe four trick or treaters. It was wasted on them. WASTED. Except it set the surreal tone for my party quite effectively. People commented that they felt as if they had stepped into the Black Lodge. And then Thriller would randomly appear on the playlist, just because. You can't beat Thriller. :devil:

Archived