IGNORED

Dropp

Root5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat
I used to think it was See-See-Ee-See. And is it 'Lick-fly' or 'Lick-flee'? And 'May-Five 6.1' or 'Map-Hive 6.1'? 'Purr' or 'Peer'? EP7 titles have always given me the most trouble.

what's your icon/avatar?

I used to think it was See-See-Ee-See. And is it 'Lick-fly' or 'Lick-flee'? And 'May-Five 6.1' or 'Map-Hive 6.1'? 'Purr' or 'Peer'? EP7 titles have always given me the most trouble.

what's your icon/avatar?

Something to do with particle accelerators. How I ever got onto that subject though, I don't know.

Guest Enter a new display name

This thread is ridiculous. You should rather wonder how to pronunce P.:NTIL, IV VV IV VV VIII, Rsdio, Ccec, Tewe and Outpt. Dropp is obviously pronunced "Drop". Anyways, I don't even discuss about Autechre with people in real life. My only Autechre friends are on teh interwebz.

This thread is ridiculous. You should rather wonder how to pronunce P.:NTIL, IV VV IV VV VIII, Rsdio, Ccec, Tewe and Outpt. Dropp is obviously pronunced "Drop". Anyways, I don't even discuss about Autechre with people in real life. My only Autechre friends are on teh interwebz.

P.:NTIL = Pointil

Ccec = Seasick

Tewe = Teh-vuh

Outpt = Output

IV VV IV VV VIII = eye vee vee vee eye vee vee vee vee eye eye eye

Rsdio = Ruzdio

Same, except IV VV IV VV VIII = NWNW8.

But since the first c in ccec is pronounced "Sea" it only makes sense to pronounce the last p in dropp "pee".

That doesn't make sense, or matter, but I'll stand by it, dammit!

Guest Synthacat 9

depends on how you say autechre :wink2:

also I dont really say it to anyone but when I think of rsdio and vprock I also associate the names radio and uprock

Guest Enter a new display name

P.:NTIL = Pointil

Ccec = Seasick

Tewe = Teh-vuh

Outpt = Output

IV VV IV VV VIII = eye vee vee vee eye vee vee vee vee eye eye eye

Rsdio = Ruzdio

I was thinking...

Ccec = See-seck

Tewe = Teewee

Outpt = Outpeet

Rsdio = Resdio

• 2 months later...
Guest Caustic

VI Scose Poise - Vee Eye Scohze Poyse

Rsdio - Rissdio

Iera - E Air Ah

Maetl - May Tell

P:.Ntil - Pun Till

Pir - Peer

Liccflii - Lick Fly

VI Scose Poise - Vee Eye Scohze Poyse

Rsdio - Rissdio

Iera - E Air Ah

Maetl - May Tell

P:.Ntil - Pun Till

Pir - Peer

Liccflii - Lick Fly

VI Scose Poise - I either say "Viscose Poise", or "Six Scose Poise"

P.:ntil - I think they said it's pronounced "Pointal"

Iera - I usually say Eye Eer Ah.

Guest Ultravisitor
"kick ass b34tz"

gay.

i was told it was pronounced ''droop'' but i don't really care, its a wickid tune and that'll do for me.

autechre say they don't mind how you pronounced ''autechre'' im sure they wont mind how you pronounce 'dropp'. in a way, its just opinionated.

Guest derekgray
"kick ass b34tz"

gay.

i was told it was pronounced ''droop'' but i don't really care, its a wickid tune and that'll do for me.

autechre say they don't mind how you pronounced ''autechre'' im sure they wont mind how you pronounce 'dropp'. in a way, its just opinionated.

Thinking back, didn't they say they wish they could have never used track names? They must have so much interesting material from when they were experimenting around the Confield era, I can imagine that stuff not having titles in any human language for. :p

Guest tht! tne

i don't really make concessions to the spelling of the track titles

for example i pronounce "rsdio" as "radio" when i hear it in my head, though i like the idea of ae intending us to pronounce it as a proper word despite the spelling, if my point is getting through

and i always have pronounced "ccec" like "check" as in "mic check" as it's a rap, but also as a chess pun

autechre's track titles are fun

Archived