W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

VBS.Redlof.B

Backdoor.Ranky.S

W32.Deadcode. A

Backdoor. Spyboter.A

Trojan. KillAV.E

W32.Aphex@mm

Backdoor. Netshadow

Because he couldnt be arsed investing IN A FUCKING ANTI VIRUS! PROG!!!!

Actually, he named these tracks after viruses so when the Analords were ripped to MP3 and pirated (as we all knew they would), most PC users' antivirus programs would "detect" these files based on name and remove them. I can speak from experience as Sophos AntiVirus (the software we use at work) would always run and wipe these tracks out if I had the MP3s on my work computer. Pretty clever, actually.

W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

VBS.Redlof.B

Backdoor.Ranky.S

W32.Deadcode. A

Backdoor. Spyboter.A

Trojan. KillAV.E

W32.Aphex@mm

Backdoor. Netshadow

Actually, he named these tracks after viruses so when the Analords were ripped to MP3 and pirated (as we all knew they would), most PC users' antivirus programs would "detect" these files based on name and remove them. I can speak from experience as Sophos AntiVirus (the software we use at work) would always run and wipe these tracks out if I had the MP3s on my work computer. Pretty clever, actually.

Hmmm that is smart

Guest organizedconfusedproject

Windowlicker :

Because in 1998 he had a french girlfriend, and in french, a windowlicker means someone who does a lot of shopping.

quote]

Abouth this, i was told by someone, that "j'aime faire des craquettes au chien" is rather a canadian expression. In french it means " il like to make biscuits for the dog", but in canadian it would be more idiomatic : "I like to fuck with the dog".

Is ther someon to confirm ?

Guest Helper ET
W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

VBS.Redlof.B

Backdoor.Ranky.S

W32.Deadcode. A

Backdoor. Spyboter.A

Trojan. KillAV.E

W32.Aphex@mm

Backdoor. Netshadow

Frickin WOW.......

Guest Enter a new display name

Windowlicker :

Because in 1998 he had a french girlfriend, and in french, a windowlicker means someone who does a lot of shopping.

Abouth this, i was told by someone, that "j'aime faire des craquettes au chien" is rather a canadian expression. In french it means " il like to make biscuits for the dog", but in canadian it would be more idiomatic : "I like to fuck with the dog".

It says "J'aime faire des croquettes au(x) chien(s)". It might have a double meaning. It means either "I like to make biscuits for the dog" or "I like to make dog flavored biscuits".

Do you agree, Aphex Squarepusher Twin? ;-)

W32.Mydoom.AU@mm

VBS.Redlof.B

Backdoor.Ranky.S

W32.Deadcode. A

Backdoor. Spyboter.A

Trojan. KillAV.E

W32.Aphex@mm

Backdoor. Netshadow

I remember hearing someone else stating this was the case with these track titles, and I just dismissed it as an idea or joke, not confirmed. It definitely makes sense! I didn't think an anti-virus scanner would remove .mp3 files. That's halarious! :teeth:

Nice move RDJ, plus they sound cool as track titles IMO

Windowlicker :

It says "J'aime faire des croquettes au(x) chien(s)". It might have a double meaning. It means either "I like to make biscuits for the dog" or "I like to make dog flavored biscuits".

Do you agree, Aphex Squarepusher Twin? ;-)

Tha'ts true. I was refering to that mail i sent to a guy who deals with a AFX lyrics site (can't find it anymore). I sent him a mail about these words in windowlicker, and he answered me it would rather mean roughly "i like to have sex with the dog". he ads it was a canadian expression. If it's true it quite close to the french expression "faire crac-crac biscotte", meaning as well making love.

So...

Guest Enter a new display name
t would rather mean roughly "i like to have sex with the dog". he ads it was a canadian expression. If it's true it quite

Never heard of such a thing.

Me neither... As the 2 most hardcore french canadian users here, we think there is nothing related to having sex with a dog in that sentence! :fee:

I would like to fuck you up the bunghole, and then I will sneak into your room and cut your cock off and stuff it in my mouth, and chew them up with my little pearlies.

Mhhhh, but if we consider this is related to sex, it would set up a new deal....

found this http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVM2e8E_yI&...feature=related.

I knew they pump out those lyrics, but never thought they simply copy/pasted the sample. Shame on them ! They sucks !

I would like to fuck you up the bunghole, and then I will sneak into your room and cut your cock off and stuff it in my mouth, and chew them up with my little pearlies.

Mhhhh, but if we consider this is related to sex, it would set up a new deal....

found this http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVM2e8E_yI&...feature=related.

I knew they pump out those lyrics, but never thought they simply copy/pasted the sample. Shame on them ! They sucks !

They may not have copy/pasted the sample. This was originally done by RDJ on the old MAC text programs. You can play text back in different preset voices. I remember making similar obscene statements and then having the computer voices play it back out loud when I was younger in school classes just messing around. They definitely copied the content from RDJ though, that's for sure.

Archived