IGNORED

RDJ on tour

J3FF3R00

i'm going to play the whole tuss catalog + several unreleased tracks + exclusive acid set by karen.

i'm guessing tuss + windowlicker + come to daddy + digeridoo

Guest Helper ET
i'm guessing tuss + windowlicker + come to daddy + digeridoo

interesting pick.

what if he doesn't play any Tuss ever again? what would people think?

Someone assure me that it's safe to assume that all the upcoming shows will no doubt be recorded.

what if he doesn't play any Tuss ever again? what would people think?

dude, RDJ is the tuss sooo bad its not even funny

Someone assure me that it's safe to assume that all the upcoming shows will no doubt be recorded.

that would be incredible, especially when you consider how often he plays unreleased tunes live

does anyone know if RDJ is playing both nites listed on ATP or one or the other?

lucky europeans is right

thank god for the internets

otherwise i would only know shit music from america top 40

AMEN!

and to anyone lucky enough to be going to these shows, PLEASE RECORD!!! Eager ears await :aphexsign:

Guest sqruwezey

Its going to be good at least never heard a bad aphex set :whistling:

i hope because he is in holland he will play a bit harder as normal more speedcore please some dark jungle and breakcore would be nice too :aphexsign:

Guest griever

that would be great, i need new mixes by richard ^^!! hope the quality will be acceptable, too :smile:.

i'm wondering if he's going to play in germany again someday... i missed to go to the melt! festival...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WanMonei

Is there any way that someone could record the concert... I swear I'll be down to paypal someone for this... who is down for it??? :devil:

Is there any way that someone could record the concert... I swear I'll be down to paypal someone for this... who is down for it??? :devil:

Alright, lets start the funds. Count me in, I would pay to hear a recording of this. :aphexsign:

Archived