• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
played tuss

wait, does this mean rdj = the Tuss?

is this the first time?

did we ever settle that one?

rdj has been dj'ing tuss for years

i saw all 3 afx sets. the last one at atp was by far the best. started with acid. played tuss/caustic window megamix and then went into spastic jungle beats for the last 45 min. crowd loved every second of it. i recorded all 3 shows (75 min of manchester (2nd half), 55min of sat atp (2nd half) and 45 min of sunday atp. hold tight.....

time to post them

Dude, chill. It'll happen when it happens. You'd get flamed to oblivion in any other trading community for being so pushy.

Seconded with a passion mate, some of the people on this board don't half sound desperate for what'll only turn out to be midly high fidelity recordings. If it means that much to you, get yourselves down to the gigs!

P.S. I love you all, even if you are fannies.

Guest Kenneth172
Seconded with a passion mate, some of the people on this board don't half sound desperate for what'll only turn out to be midly high fidelity recordings. If it means that much to you, get yourselves down to the gigs!

P.S. I love you all, even if you are fannies.

Well said Jimboooob! :laughing:

i saw all 3 afx sets. the last one at atp was by far the best. started with acid. played tuss/caustic window megamix and then went into spastic jungle beats for the last 45 min. crowd loved every second of it. i recorded all 3 shows (75 min of manchester (2nd half), 55min of sat atp (2nd half) and 45 min of sunday atp. hold tight.....

time to post them

Dude, chill. It'll happen when it happens. You'd get flamed to oblivion in any other trading community for being so pushy.

lol i didnt know i was so well known/ i'm flattered/ either way i rly want these sets/ i'm counting on you behindthebeats!

Started saturday night with some really juvenile thing about "vaginas" (i was wetting myself to be honest).

Are you sure it wasn't a recorded series of pelvic floor exercises?

He played these to start his set at Warehouse Project, Manchester

The exercises are practised by women who have just given birth - to stop them wetting themselves.

Sounds like it had the opposite effect

Guest elfmilk

The manchester show started with the same recording as the atp's first show, i was at the 3 shows and they we're unbelievable, anyone who thinks different really does not like aphex and is in the wrong forum.

i had a ticket to go

i didnt go

:(

...Second half of Sundays mix started with Richard playing the "BBC Grandstand" theme tune (classic) breaking out into some jungle...

this....?

That's awesome!

i had a ticket to go

i didnt go

...Second half of Sundays mix started with Richard playing the "BBC Grandstand" theme tune (classic) breaking out into some jungle...

this....?

LOL. fantastic :kiss:

i had a ticket to go

i didnt go

this....?

Oh my God, that's fantastic. My new ringtone if nothing else. Where does it come from?

i had a ticket to go

i didnt go

this....?

Oh my God, that's fantastic. My new ringtone if nothing else. Where does it come from?

my arse

Guest behindthebeats

im out of town at the moment and dont have access to software to work on the recordings. should have something sorted in a week. dont expect much in terms of quality but they should be good enough to help with track ids.

im out of town at the moment and dont have access to software to work on the recordings. should have something sorted in a week. dont expect much in terms of quality but they should be good enough to help with track ids.

:beer: Thanks so much behindthebeats. Did you ever know, that you are my hero!?! :yeah:

• 11 months later...

BUMP - it has been a year now. Where are the other 2 shows? anbody?!?

Archived