IGNORED

Aphex @ State-X, The Hague (14.12.2007)

Guest Quino Strider

Guest Quino Strider

the first vid coming to youtube from last nights performance at Paard van Troje in The Hague.

this was from the second part where things started to get mental

more vids will surely be up these days

the first vid coming to youtube from last nights performance at Paard van Troje in The Hague.

this was from the second part where things started to get mental

more vids will surely be up these days

From what I've heard he played some stuff that sounded like old unreleased material from early 90's era. Hopefully are recording surfaces.

Guest Quino Strider

for tonight (State-X is 14 + 15 december) there is a livestream, so I guess there was one yesterday as well.

surely that must have been recorded...

Guest mystery user
for tonight (State-X is 14 + 15 december) there is a livestream, so I guess there was one yesterday as well.

surely that must have been recorded...

IF ONLY I'D HAVE KNOWN

Guest sqruwezey

the livestream was only for the small room - so not the big room where aphex was performing

at least to my knowledge

The set was awesome but a bit too much acid tracks i already knew and only one jungle track and some sort of hardcore track not really extreme things like whitehouse or speedcore. In the beginning it sounded like the melbourne 2004 or snowbombing set. Later on a lot of postmodern hardstep. It was wicked though :aphexsign:

Guest Quino Strider

he played 2 Mescalinum United tracks. one of them being the original We Have Arrived.

also this one hardtechno track...

it was nice that he played half an hour longer than scheduled

it was a good night out. also enjoyed Jackson.

Could someone please set up some kind of Audubon-esque society to capture these beats in the wild? Just replace the telephoto lenses with mics with high headroom and built-in limiting, and replace the khakis with some UFO pants.

2109410978_70b9c46937_m.jpg

good to see AFX tossing backs a couple of Beck's. One time i saw Vibert and he was drinking something from a styrofoam cup, obsessively sipping from it... there was no way possible someone could've nursed a drink through a 2 hour set, given the number of times he sipped from the cup, so I bought him a beer and placed on his table whilst he was pressing play, he looked at me like "good one mate".

Archived