IGNORED

Wipeout Pulse

Joyrex

wipeout pure (for psp) is the best racing game i've ever owned and is the best (out of only 3) games i own for my psp. its also the first racing game that i've been interesting in with the exception of the fun-for-a-short-while burnout.

While I love the audio/video trip of these Wipeout games, I have always disliked the actual physics. They are just not fun to drive. Compare this (in the arcady-feeling) to Mario Kart, and it's completely different. Heck even something like Star Wars podracer had a great game engine for it's physics, you really could control it, you felt the weight and power ratio.

Guest Caustic

Wipeout is basically Burnout but with hoverjets.

Instead of actually steering, just scrape along the walls and let them guide you.

Guest Adjective

i've been playing pulse in the mornings when i wake up as sort of a stimulant to get me ready to get up and ready for work.

the whole wipeout series is just brilliant.

that futuristic cool style (without going way over the top)

cool technos musics like some FSOL/AFX

just overall game play is fun

it's good that they kept the same company (designers republic) to carry on with the wipeout trend and design because it's then kept up consistently well.

it's good that they kept the same company (designers republic) to carry on with the wipeout trend and design because it's then kept up consistently well.

Designers Republic didn't work on Wipeout Fusion (released 2002) nor any of the games since.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

dont know if its just the presence of the fenix but i want this game a lot after watching that.

also, does anyone know which one raped who out of wipeout and extreme-G?

dont know if its just the presence of the fenix but i want this game a lot after watching that.

also, does anyone know which one raped who out of wipeout and extreme-G?

Wipeout came first.

Archived