• Windowlicker
  8. 8. Who wins?

• Rushup I Bank 12
    • Fenix Funk 5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective
you've got to be kidding me! come on ziggo!! you are epic! windowlicker is a fucking gangsta rap parody

do you really feel that way about windowlicker?

you sound heavily biased by the video

i didn't see the video until much later and was a bit stunned at the choice of imagery, such a beautiful song, the video soiled it.

ziggo is amazing too

i had to choose windowlicker though, it blew me away when i first heard it

laughable butane bob vs. 4 really wrecked me

those are my top 2

yeah when i first got the windowlicker EP I was PISSED OFF because I waited however many years for that to come out? 3? that's all i got? sitting there waiting with a boner since come to daddy EPs and this is all i get? some plasticky weird sounding slo jam? fuck that. and fuck you, sir.

i think girl/boy song gets backlash for being "popular" or being on mtv's Amp or whathaveyou... fact of the matter is, it's one of the greatest songs ever created.

true

at the time of going to print....

round 1 result is all wrong

round 2 result is all wrong

round 3 result is very tough but ultimately correct (just)

round 4 result is correct

round 5 result is wrong

round 6 result is a joke

round 7 result is probably correct

round 8 result is definitely correct

yeah when i first got the windowlicker EP I was PISSED OFF because I waited however many years for that to come out? 3? that's all i got? sitting there waiting with a boner since come to daddy EPs and this is all i get? some plasticky weird sounding slo jam? fuck that. and fuck you, sir.

I agree, that is exactly how it all transpired for me as well, I remember listening w/ my friend for the first time and thinking this is it? It's like fixating on a chic for a while and when you finally nail her she's no good in bed and has one long hair coming from her nipple. So you launch a load on her stomach and go get a coke and forget about her whilst she lies on the bed hoping you'll return with a paper towel.

shit aint over yet, got about 16 more hrs

I agree, that is exactly how it all transpired for me as well, I remember listening w/ my friend for the first time and thinking this is it? It's like fixating on a chic for a while and when you finally nail her she's no good in bed and has one long hair coming from her nipple. So you launch a load on her stomach and go get a coke and forget about her whilst she lies on the bed hoping you'll return with a paper towel.

lol

Guest analogue wings

So much great talent rotting on the benches!

I'm starting a rebel league! Who's coming along for the ride?

Archived