IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Apeofnaples

Currently listening to Perlence Subrange 6-36 mixed with Salt Marie Celeste by Nurse with Wound. Excellent combo - fuck all going on in either track - fucking great stuff!

Did you just hit play at the same time or is there a real mix of this? I really like both of these tracks.

The National - Afraid of Everyone

I just threw them on at the same time, not sure why! The result was lovely.

Amon Tobin - 'Twelvses'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI6q7Zb5fBg

Hopefully Amon will mash these weekly joints into an album

I'd rather he put out an album of stuff we haven't heard. :wink: But certainly I wouldn't mind an additional release of these monthly joints. I compiled them into one for myself, called...This Month's Joint.

949874_57a38a11db.jpg

i will be listening to this today.

my beautiful sunday afternoon in the country. it rained all last night as i slept outside in my little shelter-then broke at six in the morning revealing

a crystal clear blue sky and the sunshine sparkling through the rain drops that lay on all the first of the years spring leaves.

lovely

Edited by troon

my beautiful sunday afternoon in the country. it rained all last night as i slept outside in my little shelter-then broke at six in the morning revealing

a crystal clear blue sky and the morning sunshine sparkling through the rain drops that lay on all the first of the years spring leaves.

lovely

perfectly accompanied by this:

goldmund.jpg

(Goldmund)

a crystal clear blue sky and the morning sunshine sparkling through the rain drops that lay on all the first of the years spring leaves.

lovely

perfectly accompanied by this:

goldmund.jpg

(Goldmund)

oh my goodness yes! i love love goldmund. i think two point discrimination might be my favorite but i'm not sure.

have you heard live at the triple door?