IGNORED

Quaristice JAPAN virgin

amnesia

Guest PusillanimousRex

There's only one bonus track after all... And I'm fairly sure someone posted a link already.

Guest Enter a new display name

The link to the exclusive track got deleted by our beloved admin.

Guest PusillanimousRex

It is strange how on the Beat website, and right there on the OBI, it claims that it's not for sale outside of Japan, but I haven't had any problems getting Japanese editions out of the country in the last few months.

I'm not quite sure how this works, but for a period of about a year and a half, just a while back, it seemed there was an embargo on exports of Japanese editions, and nobody would ship them. Then, just as suddenly and inexplicably as it started, it ended. Maybe if they really have difficulty getting people to buy them in the first place, and their income suddenly took a nosedive when they barred outsiders from purchasing them, they decided it was a bad idea and made them available again in deed if not in word. I frankly wouldn't be surprised if a large enough volume of sales came from people like myself who always purchase Japanese editions no matter the price simply for the fact that they're inherently superior in every way.

It is strange how on the Beat website, and right there on the OBI, it claims that it's not for sale outside of Japan, but I haven't had any problems getting Japanese editions out of the country in the last few months.

I'm not quite sure how this works, but for a period of about a year and a half, just a while back, it seemed there was an embargo on exports of Japanese editions, and nobody would ship them. Then, just as suddenly and inexplicably as it started, it ended. Maybe if they really have difficulty getting people to buy them in the first place, and their income suddenly took a nosedive when they barred outsiders from purchasing them, they decided it was a bad idea and made them available again in deed if not in word. I frankly wouldn't be surprised if a large enough volume of sales came from people like myself who always purchase Japanese editions no matter the price simply for the fact that they're inherently superior in every way.

I found this as well. Some of the older releases though, such as Confield still couldn't be purchased from HMV fairly recently whereas newer CDs like Untilted could. I've never had any problems ordering any such releases from Amazon Japan though, no matter how old they are.

And some utterly uninteresting trivia: that scan of the Quaristice obi appears to be mine that I submitted to discogs (I took time out on my Saturday night to tell you all that).

Guest Rogueofmv

I was not thoroughly impressed with nu-Nr6d as a bonus track, but as a nice ambient piece, it gets my vote.

I swear i read somewhere ON the Warp site that the Japanese version was to come with TWO extra tracks.. odd.

And some utterly uninteresting trivia: that scan of the Quaristice obi appears to be mine that I submitted to discogs (I took time out on my Saturday night to tell you all that).

I actually found it in a torrent looking for the extra track. Cheers for scanning it anyways.

Guest Chogg
I swear i read somewhere ON the Warp site that the Japanese version was to come with TWO extra tracks.. odd.

the other bonus track is a cover of boc "magic window"

Guest PusillanimousRex

Alas, that doesn't help me, as it may be, but I'm not.

Is the track any good? Is it FLAC? Do I ask too many questions?

Guest Rutger
People who feel the need to publicise their drug use lack moral fibre and are subconciously looking for justification.

Yeah, perhaps your right... especially the bit about justification. I'm not a drug advocate, but I do advocate peaceful communication. What you just wrote was rude. Please don't bundle your way into communication like that. What's wrong?

Archived