IGNORED

GTA IV

Rubin Farr

the new site is up http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ and multiple rumors of multiplayer are beginning to hold water: i.e. deathmatches, racing. there's a beergarden where you can fight, play darts, drink, and actually DRIVE drunk. plus an online dating service, using cars as cover, etc. it's gonna be a whole new degenerate world April 29.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
I'll be getting a 360 for this.

i got a 360 for this back when it was supposed to be released in october. still waiting.

i bought a 60gb ps3 for $440 last summer with a bunch of good ps2 games. gundam vs zaft(awesome giant robots game from the arcades), res evil 4, various ff games, etc

got virtua fighter 5 which is ok, and ps3 gundam which is absolutely rubbish and nothing like whats in the arcades.

metal gear solid 4 is what im waiting for. also metal gear online. if it wasnt for that i wouldnt have bothered.

i forgot all about gta iv until seeing this thread :beer: hope the ps3 version is not shit!!

ps3 - 3 good games... worse than n64 days :P :embrassed:

multiplayer should be great! MTA was a good effort but an official multiplayer for gta 4, fuck, that would kick ass!

• 2 months later...

Once my exams are over I'll get my Xbox Live Gold membership back and I'll kill all you African Americans in GTAIV!

By the way, do any of you know a good place to preorder it?

Guest analogue wings
^Have you heard that the car physics in Mafia 2 will be similiar to the one in Burnout Paradise? WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

i dont give a shit about "physics" and "gameplay", I just want to be in the Mafia

^Have you heard that the car physics in Mafia 2 will be similiar to the one in Burnout Paradise? WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

i dont give a shit about "physics" and "gameplay", I just want to be in the Mafia

It doesn't really have anything to do with anything but...

godfather.jpg

Guest Caustic
LCPD Police Blotter - The Police Blotter will collect data from all online users of GTA IV, and show how much crime is committed in each area of the city. It will also show the most dangerous areas of Liberty City, what the most popular weapons are and much more

The WATMM Gang are gonna commit crimes in the most remote areas of the game. We'll be famous.

Guest analogue wings
LCPD Police Blotter - The Police Blotter will collect data from all online users of GTA IV, and show how much crime is committed in each area of the city. It will also show the most dangerous areas of Liberty City, what the most popular weapons are and much more

The WATMM Gang are gonna commit crimes in the most remote areas of the game. We'll be famous.

With really stupid weapons

Guest Caustic

With really stupid weapons

Here's an idea.

We convince other online players to join us on our "WATMM Party Boat", take them out into the sea...and wail on them with bats.

Archived