IGNORED

Analogue Bubblebath 5

Dr Clitterhaus

One of the best Analogue Bubblebath EP's, pity it was ever released. The first track is pretty amazing. I have the mp3's from soulseek (ripped from the original vinyl) and the sound quality is crap (loads of hiss, crackly and low EQ). Would be awesome if Rephlex cave this an official CD release. They won't, but it would be good to hear this with a higher level of audio clarity.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

No. I guess you must be.

Edit: I guess it's worth mentioning that I do enjoy that wrestling gif. Theres one thing we agree on.

One of the best Analogue Bubblebath EP's, pity it was ever released. The first track is pretty amazing. I have the mp3's from soulseek (ripped from the original vinyl) and the sound quality is crap (loads of hiss, crackly and low EQ). Would be awesome if Rephlex cave this an official CD release. They won't, but it would be good to hear this with a higher level of audio clarity.

I once bid $1,200 on the AB5 vinyl on ebay, and still didn't win it! I think if it was officially released, the value of the few remaining white labels out there might drop somewhat, as the rarity of a non-release vanishes. Not like that matters, but something tells me Richard loves to hear about the absurd prices at which his scarce and limited material sells at. Would be awesome to see this officially released... too bad I didn't just order the Analord binder through Rephlex and then be lucky enough to be one of the rare few who received a delayed copy, as well as a copy of AB5 to compensate...

Guest analogue wings

I once bid $1,200 on the AB5 vinyl on ebay, and still didn't win it! I think if it was officially released, the value of the few remaining white labels out there might drop somewhat, as the rarity of a non-release vanishes. Not like that matters, but something tells me Richard loves to hear about the absurd prices at which his scarce and limited material sells at. Would be awesome to see this officially released... too bad I didn't just order the Analord binder through Rephlex and then be lucky enough to be one of the rare few who received a delayed copy, as well as a copy of AB5 to compensate...

The Analord thing is why they aren't worth $1,200 any more. Lots more copies out there...

Guest Helper ET

that's a good point.

man i love track 1 so much. let me tell you how much i love it:

i really love it.

man that melody melts me every time. i know i always sound faggy when i say this kind of shit, but sometimes afx makes me feel spiritual. i don't know how to explain it, it's just when i hear some of his music, i feel like my soul is displaying itself unto me. like i can finally see through the fog and realize the true meaning of my life. whatever. it's probably just a song to everyone else, but it's just so special to me. if only you could experience what i experience when i hear this song, i want so much to share with everyone my experiences while listening to this song, yet I'm captivated to express myself in the form of written words. blue calx does this to me too.

euphoric

that's a good point.

i really love it.

man that melody melts me every time. i know i always sound faggy when i say this kind of shit, but sometimes afx makes me feel spiritual. i don't know how to explain it, it's just when i hear some of his music, i feel like my soul is displaying itself unto me. like i can finally see through the fog and realize the true meaning of my life. whatever. it's probably just a song to everyone else, but it's just so special to me. if only you could experience what i experience when i hear this song, i want so much to share with everyone my experiences while listening to this song, yet I'm captivated to express myself in the form of written words. blue calx does this to me too.

euphoric

I can agree with you, but let me make your post more understandable, and much better:

that's a good point.

i really love it.

euphoric

There, simple and straight to the point, without all the nonsense. That and you don't have to worry about sounding 'faggy'

that's a good point.

i really love it.

euphoric

I can agree with you, but let me make your post more understandable, and much better:

that's a good point.

i really love it.

euphoric

There, simple and straight to the point, without all the nonsense. That and you don't have to worry about sounding 'faggy'

lol

something tells me Richard loves to hear about the absurd prices at which his scarce and limited material sells at.

I'm sure I read something along those that lines a few years ago (to do with when 'Classics' was first released or something).

Guest Needlenose
Also, the AB5 wiki article has mysteriously vanished.

Yeah-according to WP's policy an unreleased album is not notable enough. MFM is also going to be deleted. Bummer. :cry:

This is the best Analogue Bubblebath EP, AB3 comes second, but still excellent none the less.

Track 7 off AB5 can instantly put me into some sort of trance, a gentle melody flowing through that tune. I feel it doesn't get any mentions so I thought I'd comment on that one.

Tracks 1, 2 and 7 are my favourites.

Guest Kenneth172
that's a good point.

i really love it.

euphoric

faggot

Archived