IGNORED

Autechre Live Warehouse Project 24/11/06

Fredd-E

These videos have in fact been uploaded August 2007 but I hadn't seen them yet. The quality of these is very nice sound-wise and you can even see something! :) This was recorded by dapilk and to quote:

I was behind on stage with the camera on top of a record deck.

Interesting note, in part3, you can definitely hear the early version of io at approximately 4:45. Nice find! :)

It wrecks my head that they dulled the last part of io right down on the album, when live it sounded like a whirlwind forming. fucking brilliant.....check it at :23 in the 4th video. The audio from these should be uploaded to the bootleg section....I've listened to these just as much as the dour or reset sets.

It wrecks my head that they dulled the last part of io right down on the album, when live it sounded like a whirlwind forming. fucking brilliant.....check it at :23 in the 4th video. The audio from these should be uploaded to the bootleg section....I've listened to these just as much as the dour or reset sets.

Yeh the whirlwind effect is really nice... gives it a nice uplifting boost. They did the same kind of effects on the Petrol live show last week. It was amazing. If only they'd release some of those live sets for free... ;)

And indeed the sound quality of this set is great enough to be uploaded to the bootleg section...

Guest dangulberry

Yeah I've seen this vid. IT's great - you get to check out what their doing from behind. I can tell which sounds are coming from which gear by looking at the LEDs on the mixer - it's a nice insight.

Guest Jimbob

Jazz.

Also i was there....

double jazz.

top vids nonetheless, i think the building itself contributed to the sound very well

Interesting note, in part3, you can definitely hear the early version of io at approximately 4:45. Nice find! :)

ugh , lets hope thats the only recycled bit from 2005 tour they do

edit: fuck phew i was relieved as hell when i found out this was from an earlier tour

Archived