IGNORED

Braindance

Guest Mandow

Guest Mandow

I recently dug through a few boxes at hom and i came across "The Braindance Coincidence" CD

I cannot remember buying this album and im very surprise that it is in perfect condition bar a pin in the cd holder is missing and a few scratchs on the case

I dont even remember listening to it, wait thats a lie, i have and i fell inlove with µ-ziq's swan vesta.

Anyone else have the album and tell me what you think.

I recently dug through a few boxes at hom and i came across "The Braindance Coincidence" CD

I cannot remember buying this album and im very surprise that it is in perfect condition bar a pin in the cd holder is missing and a few scratchs on the case

I dont even remember listening to it, wait thats a lie, i have and i fell inlove with µ-ziq's swan vesta.

i think we need to become circuit bent vips to really get in the door

edit wait thats rephlexions fuckalll

yeeehhhaaaw!! it's my favorite compilation! i like all the tracks from it

i prefer this compilation than WARP compilation (We Are Reasonable People)

braindance sounds harder than warp compilation

& it's by this compilation i've knew bogdan raczynski, chaos a.d. (didn't know he was tom jenkinson's moniker) & leila... now they r ones of my favorites electronic music (or braindance) artists... :beer: i love also this second titled Rephlexions! An Album Of Braindance! (i also got it)

:angry:

A great cd, released right around about the time I was getting into rephlex's music. The Bogdan and Goon tracks on here are amongst their finest.

Archived