IGNORED

AFX Cruises in Minnesota

NI64

I was driving home and at one point the car in front of me's license plate read "RDJ-303".

So I thought I'd inform the only people I know that would care. Because I do.

Guest hahathhat

when you come across something like that, it's a sign you should roll down the window and yell "C'MON YOU CUNTS, LET'S HAE SOME AUTO AFX ACID"

metaphoricly, of course

I was driving home and at one point the car in front of me's license plate read "RDJ-303".

So I thought I'd inform the only people I know that would care. Because I do.

Nice plate, might not be personalized tho, it could be random. You could drive right up to them and be like, "Aphex Twin YEA!" and they might very well think you were on 'drukqs' or something. "What in the hell is he talking about?!?"

I have acquired a licence plate that says 420 CRK; it is completely random.

krc024.jpg

I once stole a truck full of rare vinyl records, just so I could colour in the paper sheet that came with the Aquarius 7". I put all the others in the bin.

Still, it had more use than this thread.

Guest Helper ET
I once stole a truck full of rare vinyl records, just so I could colour in the paper sheet that came with the Aquarius 7". I put all the others in the bin.

that's pretty immoral

• 1 month later...
Guest NitrousMcBread

From the title of the thread I assumed you meant Richard travels to Minnesota with the express intention of showing his white'n'ginger bottom to the man next to him at the urinal in order to facilitate some kind of mutual frottage resulting in both parties issuing reproductive mucus.

Guest ezkerraldean

saw a lowered mk2 golf once, with a plate that said 2LO4SNO. in canada, obviously.

not remotely aphex-related

Archived