IGNORED

Metropolis (1927) Soundtrack

Squee

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher
sorry, sorry 1 week and il be done. i am working on it, havent forgotten, its just every time i sit down for a mighty 3 hour session i get stoned and eat pizza.

I'm still in need of sequence 20. Once I have it it won't take long for me to make the track. Anyone else have it other than taphead? I'm still awaiting a reply from him. Even if I just knew what was happening in the scene and how long it was, that would be enough. I was going to sync it up with the visuals, but I suppose that's not totally necessary.

I've got the full film on my computer now. I'll send it to you probably not tonight but tomorrow at the latest. If you don't get it by tomorrow night, drop me a reminder.

Ok, I believe that everyone who needed another copy of their scene now has one. If you still need a copy of your scene please PM me ASAP so I can resend you a copy.

Ok here is the deal peoples...

As of today, there are five (5) people who have not responded to Pm's or have not posted to me, Squee, or in this thread of their progress or intent to participate in the project in a long while. These people are:

Ghostbusters III (Awepittance)

Jefferoo

Analogue Wings

CatsonEarth

Glitchy

I you people still wish to participate, either PM me ASAP or post in this thread. Squee and I continue to receive interest from people who are interested in participating in the project. If I don't hear anything from you in the next three days, your scene will be reassigned. This leaves a possibility of four (4) scenes open if no one responds so if anyone else is reading this and is still interested in getting a scene, PM me or Squee and I'll put you on the list.

BTW, I haven't posted it in this thread, but the list has been updated quite a few times and scene assignments aren't quite the same. People have been added and moved. Just a FYI

I'll have a few scenes out to people in a few days. I need to get an external hardrive because my computer's memory is full lol so I can't do much right now.

did you ever get my track? you never really confirmed with me.

Yes. Sorry if I forgot to confirm, I usually do.

I'll be sending around another email to everybody next week. The only issue right now is that I don't really know what to do with the final scene yet. It might be cool to do a remix. I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived