IGNORED

most contradictory track

Guest Max

COME ON YOU SLAGS for me. Sometimes I find it absolutely awesome and other times I find it boring and skip it half way through. I've listed to it way too much, that's part of the problem though, I used to love it all the time.

Guest AOOproductions

ya Analord in general for me. Sometimes it just seems so brilliant in it's simplicity and I kinda convince myself for a second that RDJ is making his "own brand of acid", when I'm listening to it. But it's really not true. But then other times Im like O my god the bleeps and bloops are so alien and the synth lines are so mysterious and amazing!

So yea. Analords are sometimes fuckin awsome and other times they are okay. But ofcourse more pop oriented tracks like Where my GF, Im self employed, Crying in Your Face and VBS.Redlof.B are always amazing :aphexsign:

Guest the televisor

Every Day, the girl pisses me off, get me anotehr tie get me anotehr shirt what is she on about

Guest Mandow
Every Day, the girl pisses me off, get me anotehr tie get me anotehr shirt what is she on about

thats one of my favs,

donkey rhubarb...never liked it to be honest

UI Red, the whole album...ahhh cant stand it

Ventolin...some of them are good, others are so annoying

come to daddy...its OH KAY

GX1 Solo gets preatty annoying if you keep listening to it

Guest Kenneth172
GX1 Solo gets faster and slower on each listen.

It fucks you up.

Doesn't fuck me up................ I'm already fucked. :santa:

Archived