IGNORED

B12 - Last Days of Silence (2xCD)

Rubin Farr

WTF? I've had an email saying that this can be preordered from 26th May, yet the site still says from the 19th.

Ah, I've just had another email correcting this to the 19th after all. Tantrum over.

Guest J76MC
did anyone get a confirmation email from the B12 Shop other than a PayPal receipt?

Not only didn't I get a confirmation from the B12 Shop (unlike Paypal), but my payment is currently unclaimed.

I've literally just received an email from PayPal that it's been passed to the Royal Mail to be dispatched (at least I think that's what it means, I'll wait and see if/when it turns up). That's as well as the PayPal receipt I got when I ordered it last night.

got this today, 63/360. one corner of the thin had a slight dent in it, but otherwise ok. music is great too, although i am abit disappointed it's been mastered so loud.

Guest Globe

I ordered the Limited Edition release on the 19th and can't wait to get my hands on it... just got an email tonight to confirm shipping address, really can't wait for this! Also ordered the Redcell EP which I missed all those years ago. Speaking of which, that's one of the next releases to look forward to later in the year... they are reissuing the Stasis/Redcell 'Untitled' album along with others in a box-set, an absolute gem in electronic music history and bloody hard to get ever since.

http://www.discogs.com/release/47106

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Globe

Finally got mine, was worth the wait - especially like the 2nd disc actually... can't wait for them to play in Dublin hopefully soon based on this CD... lovely acid oldskool tunes 'Particle' (Live) is excellent, would love on vinyl.

i have a nice mint copy of the kirk degiorgio clear vinyl 12" on B12 if anyone is interested in buying it please pm me.

thnx

Guest Scrambled Ears
is that a clothing shop/cellphone operator/mp3 player ad?

high school graphic design project

Archived