IGNORED

All 25 SAW II tracks

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest Calx Sherbet

I remember a topic talking about this awhile ago, but where is the mp3 for that? i want to hear all of them played at the same time

Guest Tamas

For curiousity sake I tried and put the first 11 tracks together, it sounds kinda interesting, though I'd imagine when all the songs are playing it'd be a bit crowded!! I'd like to hear it as well though, especially if they mixed it together properly instead of just lowering the volume on each track a lot, haha.

I removed the MP3 I uplaoded a while ago, here it is again:

I will not be uploading the full 11 minutes because it would take too long to up/download and because I never made it in the first place.

all_saw2.mp3

Guest Calx Sherbet
i compiled Hangable Autobulb EP and Rushup Edge into two squashed albums.

good results.

mind if we hear it?

Guest Helper ET

while we're are on the topic of mixing aphex, can someone post both drukqs disc playing simultaneously? everyone talked about it but nobody posted a link...

oh yeah, lol at SAWII mix

while we're are on the topic of mixing aphex, can someone post both drukqs disc playing simultaneously? everyone talked about it but nobody posted a link...

i don't remember where i downloaded this from... 54 cymru beats and ... damn... i can't remember the track name!

renamed_vordhosbn__54_crymru_beats.mp3

Guest Caustic
i compiled Hangable Autobulb EP and Rushup Edge into two squashed albums.

good results.

mind if we hear it?

Guest Helper ET

i don't remember where i downloaded this from... 54 cymru beats and ... damn... i can't remember the track name!

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Guest Helper ET
what exactly was that drukqs thing composed of?

are you serious, or do i not understand your question? it's clearly 54 Cymru Beats and Vordhosbn mixed together. um....

OK, if anyone's interested, here is the full 11:21 bugger on Rapidshare (I tried to upload it to WATMM but I was stopped by the 10mb limit AFTER it finally uploaded). A lot of copy and pasting, nearly crashing my PC, and overall patience was needed to do all 25 tracks without cutting them to 2 minutes first.

http://rapidshare.com/files/119400239/Sele...orks_2.mp3.html

OK, if anyone's interested, here is the full 11:21 bugger on Rapidshare (I tried to upload it to WATMM but I was stopped by the 10mb limit AFTER it finally uploaded). A lot of copy and pasting, nearly crashing my PC, and overall patience was needed to do all 25 tracks without cutting them to 2 minutes first.

http://rapidshare.com/files/119400239/Sele...orks_2.mp3.html

Thanks.

To be honest, though, I just hear a beat, a lot of noise and the bells from White Blur. Not really thinking much of it this way, I like the end bit with Stone in Focus but that's just because it's Stone in Focus and I'd rather listen to it as a single track.

Archived