IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

i need to destroy the 18month growth on my head, its getting thin and wishy washy and my idea of putting brightly blue and green dreadlocked braid things in it for summer is a stupid one. time to embrace baldness with a nice Bic.

yeah, definitely avoid the braids/dreadlocks!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even though i dont even really like long hair i have this slight fear of getting it all cut off, i have no idea why. il force myself to go down tommorow

Guest margaret thatcher
that's just you because you're a red-haired faggot.

me? i'm a long way from having red hair....you're probably thinking of reid or the worm.

Guest Gary C

I've had dreadlocks twice (for 2 years each time) and I'll never do it again. They tend to pigeon-hole you into two social-groups which are both pretty low, either a stoner or a neo-hippie.

And they're not as low maintenance as you'd imagine, it takes years of twiddling and waxing to make them look any good. You'll lose hair, smell like a wet-dog at the best of times and when they're new they tend to stick out in random directions and look stupid. But when they're longer, and just starting to look bearable, new hair grows out of your scalp which is too short to put back into the dreads leaving a fuzzy crown.

I'm cursed with hair that can only be shaved short, gel'd to look like a Lionel Richie, put into dreadlocks or left to grow into an afro. So it's the afro for me.

Edit: Not cursed. My hair is better than everybody elses, fact.

Guest Synthacat 9

You can have dreadlocks and wash your hair. . .

If you don't you're just a sleaze in general, it has nothing to do with having dreads

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud
that's just you because you're a red-haired faggot.

me? i'm a long way from having red hair....you're probably thinking of reid or the worm.

Red beard. Not red hair.

Guest analogue wings

If you don't you're just a sleaze in general, it has nothing to do with having dreads

yes but the locks impede the efficacy of the wash somewhat.

and plus you're probably thinking of some 1998 wigger Korn fan nu-locks or some shit

Guest Gary C

I washed my dreadlocks semi-regularly. But it's after washing that I began smelling like a damp-dog, probably because they were harder to dry. But there's some spray-on shampoo which worked well.

My hair is generally more pleasing if I don't wash it regularly. Once a week is enough.

Guest Synthacat 9

yes but the locks impede the efficacy of the wash somewhat.

and plus you're probably thinking of some 1998 wigger Korn fan nu-locks or some shit

I'm not sure I follow this :undecided:

Archived