IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
brian,

Why are you so angry and negative? I enjoyed your The Tuss releases, but you just seem so down in the dumps.

What's up?

Sincerely,

Essines.

His life is miserable so Brian expresses his anger on the board. :angry:

Guest Valued Customer

good god WATMM is depressing, one kid with a black eye, a tired shit packer, 4 emotionless faced kids one on a blanket and the other with a lip ring and another drinking himself to sleep

:cry:

hi here is me right now friday night 1 AM after two steady days of packing my wife's shit

i'm so fucking tired of packing shit man. all i do is pack shit, all day long. there is so much shit to pack.

i am a man who realizes being tired of packing shit is irrelevant, it's just what i do, tired or not. i pack shit.

fuck, just... i cant even deal right now. which is why i'm farting around taking pictures

You've been doing anal for 2 steady days now? no wonder you are tired of packing shit! :tongue2:

me and caroline in london yesterday

DSC00944e2.jpg

ye look good together :flower:

valued customer, that's to death not to sleep, i'll have you know. your call is important to us and we have incorporated your feedback into our customer satisfaction project.

Guest awkward

they are weird because you ignore everyone around you. when you come out of them after the 30 or so minutes its weird to talk to people. its similar to when you don't leave your house for a week but condensed. i'd rather read signs than do audio tour

Archived