IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest The Worm
looking very corpulent from about a year ago

wrm.png

Wow. I was on the phone and scrolling through watmm and suddenly burst into laughter when this came up. I really wish you could send mental images over the phone.

What is so funny about me? Other than that I can't grow a fucking moustache.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
looking very corpulent from about a year ago

wrm.png

Wow. I was on the phone and scrolling through watmm and suddenly burst into laughter when this came up. I really wish you could send mental images over the phone.

What is so funny about me? Other than that I can't grow a fucking moustache.

Ignore him! Although the moustache thing is strange given how full the rest of your beard is. You're lucky, I'm 22 and I can barely grow any kind of beard.

on the left

happened on friday though I cannot recall any bit of it thanks to beer!

We need more pictures of this kind of thing

Guest Enter a new display name
on the left

happened on friday though I cannot recall any bit of it thanks to beer!

Your friend's left forearm glitched.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Ignore him! Although the moustache thing is strange given how full the rest of your beard is. You're lucky, I'm 22 and I can barely grow any kind of beard.

... is it a Scottish thing or something? Or maybe my Italian father... Do Italians grow mustaches?

Guest Iain C

My dad's side of the family are Scottish, but it hasn't affected my beard any. I think Italians are notoriously hairy, however.

Maybe it's not a good idea to have a picture of myself on a board where I've posted things like "African Americanfaggot" and shite.

Guest Helper ET

but you just posted a a pic of your epic beard face...

Maybe it's not a good idea to have a picture of myself on a board where I've posted things like "African Americanfaggot" and shite.

yeah, all the internet African AmericanS are gonna come after you!

Thinking more like future employers will see me posting racist language and other shit. The place I'm going to be working at next actually does pretty extensive background checks.

But whatever. It would be trivial to find this place, and who I am from my posts here, even without the photo.

Guest Helper ET

jesus christ, the thought of any person, employer or not, being able to track me all the way to watmm, isn't just enough to keep me unemployed, it's enough for me to crawl into a cave for a few years and hope that everyone forgot about me...

Because he used to live in the Deepings.

And that answers both of your questions!

absolutely.

Because he used to live in the Deepings.

And that answers both of your questions!

absolutely.

I'd hide behind my Spongebob towel any day...

since you dont plan on showing your face on watmm, you might as well get nekkid.

just sayin

You're talking nonsense, I've showed my face plenty of times...

Guest Iain C

Don't worry, I've already saved it along with most of the other pics here in my Pictures/WATMM folder. I collect pictures...

Guest analogue wings
suffering flu :cry: :sick: / so wearing someone else's sunglasses / stupid short hair experiment

the short hair works. go with that shit.

i need to destroy the 18month growth on my head, its getting thin and wishy washy and my idea of putting brightly blue and green dreadlocked braid things in it for summer is a stupid one. time to embrace baldness with a nice Bic.

Guest margaret thatcher
i need to destroy the 18month growth on my head, its getting thin and wishy washy and my idea of putting brightly blue and green dreadlocked braid things in it for summer is a stupid one. time to embrace baldness with a nice Bic.

correct. knock yourself out. long hair on guys is fucking horrible and all girls know it.

Archived