IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest awkward

alca.jpg

oh man the worst thing they sell in the gift shop is the pillowcase with the crims faces on.

1037243420_79d168e381.jpg

who the fuck would buy that shit? creepy

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in Japan I used the audio tour for a little while, but put it away and just read what little signs were in English.

Guest analogue wings
When I was in Japan I used the audio tour for a little while, but put it away and just read what little signs were in English.

you can get an audio tour for the whole country? that's very japanese. also very electronic music.

you can get an audio tour for the whole country? that's very japanese. also very electronic music.

Japan is actually a giant anamatronic ride.

But I meant when I was in museums and shit.

alright you slags. here are some pics from the birthday adventure:

n696085524_3325791_5257.jpg

n696085524_3325793_5872.jpg

n696085524_3325794_6157.jpg

n696085524_3325796_6750.jpg

n696085524_3325797_7037.jpg

n696085524_3325801_8253.jpg

sorry theyre not very good - shitty camera ran out of battery, and well, its a shit camera!

me, getting drunk. usually my hair is 1000x more awesome.

i remember seeing on your facebook that all your mates were giving you shit for repeatedly detagging some monumentally embarassing picture which you have never been able to live down. please post it!

Guest Iain C

post-49-1214341889_thumb.jpg

Just standing around naked, crap quality pic.

i remember seeing on your facebook that all your mates were giving you shit for repeatedly detagging some monumentally embarassing picture which you have never been able to live down. please post it!

I make a habit of posting my most embarassing/sexy pics here (like all the crossdressing ones) because I know that if I don't, you or Gazz or Dan probably will.

post-227-1214340826_thumb.jpg

:beer:

You look a bit like my close associate Dan C in this pic. It's the traditional electronic musician's outfit of beard, beanie and black-rimmed glasses!

Guest margaret thatcher
whose life/???? MINE???? BITCH

yes, specifically yours.

yeah bitch you heard

like fuck i'm gonna post that. you stalker. :P

I make a habit of posting my most embarassing/sexy pics here (like all the crossdressing ones) because I know that if I don't, you or Gazz or Dan probably will.

oh what you mean like these ones?

n560956144_655500_8624.jpg

n560956144_655464_5181.jpg

Archived