IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lols i just found these 10 year old photos on a mates myspace

fortunately he didnt post the ones of me and adam (below) dressed only in the bras and knickers we stole off the next door neighbours' washing line

bgepnm.jpg

the great guitar battle of 1998

6glf0g.jpg

wow crazy interior design man (not my yard!)

24zcab6.jpg

his house

10 pts for the first person to name the 12" at the front of the pile between the table legs

that's some badass loudspeaker cabinet there Ludd - you have info on what it is/was?

also those pics look more like '88 or even '78 never mind '98 - how come the weird aged quality?

here's a pic from about 18mths ago...while im here.

n1141599716_30042610_8515.jpg

that's some badass loudspeaker cabinet there Ludd - you have info on what it is/was?

also those pics look more like '88 or even '78 never mind '98 - how come the weird aged quality?

they were a mate of mine's .... Cerwin Vega's (a quick google suggests they're CV 1215's)

13905e5ae8aa884906ad6518beaa2c650_large.jpg

they were in that flat cause he had no room for them in his. as you can see, one of them had no driver in the front, but both have downward facing 15"ers in the bottoms as well. They were a bit wasted really on the decks and whatever amp there was there (arcam alpha probably) but those speakers contributed to one stupendous party after another practically every weekend for quite a while.

"clouds across the moon" by the rah band and a bottle of poppers is a hard to beat combination.

they were a mate of mine's .... Cerwin Vega's (a quick google suggests they're CV 1215's)

they were in that flat cause he had no room for them in his. as you can see, one of them had no driver in the front, but both have downward facing 15"ers in the bottoms as well. They were a bit wasted really on the decks and whatever amp there was there (arcam alpha probably) but those speakers contributed to one stupendous party after another practically every weekend for quite a while.

"clouds across the moon" by the rah band and a bottle of poppers is a hard to beat combination.

ahh interesting - cheers for info, thought they were old Dali speakers or something. pretty natty design anyway - especially the cabinet baffles and the arrangement of the drivers, with what looks like the tweeter in between the main (10"?) driver and the two smaller 3-4" ones... and a 15" sub underneath the cabinet too you say? weirdy weirdy - but cool!

ahh interesting - cheers for info, thought they were old Dali speakers or something. pretty natty design anyway - especially the cabinet baffles and the arrangement of the drivers, with what looks like the tweeter in between the main (10"?) driver and the two smaller 3-4" ones... and a 15" sub underneath the cabinet too you say? weirdy weirdy - but cool!

on the page where i grabbed that clearer pic of them it said this

CV 1215 series is produced for the European market only.

1215 is engineered and built by DALI in Denmark in the early 90's.

Too bad they stopped producing these, a real predator.

i think the main 10" you speak of was a 12"

they actually look a bit smaller in the pics than i remember them

not much info on the web. they're very rare apparently

screengrab from norwegian wikipedia (ctrl v came out in norwegian)

lol at the earthquake bit

1X12"

tweeter

2x5"

1X15"

2s7giom.jpg

Guest thanksomuch
ouch

well Essines post a fucking pic of you as a kid with a really cool toy and you can tie in first place with Kaen.... -_-

Guest Gary C
From our company Christmas Luncheon. We had a Dr. Seuss themed carnival. I ran the dart throwing booth.

aabo9i.jpg

Awkwardly placed nametag

Archived