IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

essines, your beard is incredible. i am so happy for you to be able to grow this beard! i wish i could grow a beard like that. cause i totally would.

encey, your beard looks epic. but we need to see more pictures of it. why are you dissatisfied with it?

fine beards indeed... but i'm dropping out of the bearded look now. i've been shaving it for the past couple of weeks like every other day. i've lost weight and my face has slimmed down, so i don't have to cover it with a beard anymore! i've had facial hair in one form or another since 1997 (goat tees 97-99, then chin strap 99-00, then full on beard 00-09). i like my clean shaven look now!

I lost a decent amount of weight over the past 1.5 years too, so I'm excited for the day I finally decide to shave all of my beard off -- I haven't had no facial hair since high school. I'll probably look again like I'm in high school! It will be a fun shock!

colinbodega.jpg

And then I got new glasses.

Cool -- really changes the gestalt of your face.

essines, your beard is incredible. i am so happy for you to be able to grow this beard! i wish i could grow a beard like that. cause i totally would.

encey, your beard looks epic. but we need to see more pictures of it. why are you dissatisfied with it?

I'll post more pictures when I put them up -- for some reason it takes me forever to upload pictures ... I guess because I want to fix all the exposures and colors and shit first. I'm only dissatisfied with its not being as glorious as essiness'ss'ss. Mine is wispier, more suited to become a long Gandalf/Dumbledore/David the Gnome beard. When it starts going white, it will be badass ... and creepy :/

post-2136-126280034439_thumb.jpg

...that thing in the middle

edit: happened at 7-8 years After Meeting with my Gym(nasium) class

a thing amongst things. an interesting setting that.

Nah, I had those thin ones in high school. My other black thick-rimmed ones broke in my bike accident, so I had to go back to the thin pair. I got a new pair for xMASx because the thin ones were broked.

I also replaced the ball in my labret piercing since that picture.

Archived