IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Coalbucket PI

I can tell you that ceephax is a nice enough bloke, but having dreamy fantasies about going clothes shopping with him is odd

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And also pretty recently taken is a photo in The Thing, a thrift store in brooklyn with an absurdly huge amount of vinyl that smells like homeless death:

pic2.jpg

That store is across the street from my apartment. I've tried to go through all of the records but it is impossible. Did you go in the basement?

They must easily have a million records there but 99.9% of them are complete shite.

madballs.jpg

Wooooah, that bring back memories. I used to have the top middle one as a kid. I called him Paul, lol.

And also pretty recently taken is a photo in The Thing, a thrift store in brooklyn with an absurdly huge amount of vinyl that smells like homeless death:

pic2.jpg

That store is across the street from my apartment. I've tried to go through all of the records but it is impossible. Did you go in the basement?

They must easily have a million records there but 99.9% of them are complete shite.

I'm pretty sure I've passed by this place. Up around Manhattan and India right?

madballs.jpg

Wooooah, that bring back memories. I used to have the top middle one as a kid. I called him Paul, lol.

pic2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've passed by this place. Up around Manhattan and India right?

Exactly. That store is crazy, btw.

Madballs were the shit, too. They are such an 80's phenomenon. Just like Muscle Things and Garbage Pail Kids. Fuck yeah!

kodxp.jpg

Is that the newest M4 model? The one with the shoulder brace and double action reload?

Also that wrench looks utterly useless, you should invest in something more functional.

Its not a wrench,its a 'fubar'-a wrecking bar used for just that.

kodxp.jpg

Is that the newest M4 model? The one with the shoulder brace and double action reload?

Also that wrench looks utterly useless, you should invest in something more functional.

Its not a wrench,its a 'fubar'-a wrecking bar used for just that.

interesting, i was basically making up all that up anyway

jdjt.jpg

i wonder if you sound how you look, like very soft spoken and thoughtful. plz tell me you're actually a wild drunk or something crazy.

naw no wild stuff

i have reverted back to hippy mode

post-403-126749361134_thumb.jpg

last time i looked like this i was told by 2 separate strangers that i look uncannily like Kenny Loggins, i dont see the resemblance

edit: crap sorry you had to see my mug with that high of a resolution, don't enlarge it if you can help it

Archived