IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Screw you usagi! I won't be that haggard in 10 years, my family ages curiously well but.. I am the only one of them who smokes like chimney so you may be tragically correct with your burn out time ratio.

My girlfriend got me a special t-shirt for christmas.

63624_489160827472_595587472_6072305_788395_n.jpg

I'm not sure what she means by it though. ( :cisfor: )

I see that she gave it to you several sizes too big. Perhaps she is suggesting that you will need to grow into it, therefore beware next time she suggests ordering pizza, or reroutes your journey through the macdonalds drive through.

Guest ansgaria

I see that she gave it to you several sizes too big. Perhaps she is suggesting that you will need to grow into it, therefore beware next time she suggests ordering pizza, or reroutes your journey through the macdonalds drive through.

We ordered pizza just the other night... AW FUCK.

And so it begins ...

Don't worry my boy, it'll be a nice ride for a while; well up until the haemorrhoids and the sleep apnoea kicks in. From then on it's a pretty dark, flabby and too difficult to climb cause you're out of breath path.

happy trails.

Guest dese manz hatin

And so it begins ...

Don't worry my boy, it'll be a nice ride for a while; well up until the haemorrhoids and the sleep apnoea kicks in. From then on it's a pretty dark, flabby and too difficult to climb cause you're out of breath path.

happy trails.

she has ordered it that size so you will try to fit into it. you will become fat thus giving her a reason to dump you -> forever alone.

it's a plan.

Guest hahathhat

pict1906.jpg

photoon20101128at23092.jpg

that extreme ceiling angle plus that extreme hair angle equals vertigo

then you see the shirts as you're throwing yourself to the floor, and it's the coup de grace.

photoon20101128at23092.jpg

that extreme ceiling angle plus that extreme hair angle equals vertigo

then you see the shirts as you're throwing yourself to the floor, and it's the coup de grace.

LOL

Surprise attacked by my brothers supposed "pre-release" iPad mini with a camera or whatever

douchebag.jpg(Picture of douche bag)

Exact.

I don't know how that is any sort of exact actuality but what your implying surely can't be good haha.

Archived