IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck yeah I got an iphone with one of those confusing front facing cameras the kids talk about so much.

to StephenG: you are at watmm.com

Oh right. I keep forgetting that. I forgot. 90% of the people here are complete retards. Actually that's degrading to the mentally handicapped to compare them to most watmmers.

Fuck yeah I got an iphone with one of those confusing front facing cameras the kids talk about so much.

why do you look like skrillex.

Guest ansgaria

Oh right. I keep forgetting that. I forgot. 90% of the people here are complete retards. Actually that's degrading to the mentally handicapped to compare them to most watmmers.

Which is pretty common on most internet fora. It is a forum for people who like wonkey fucking donkey electronic music. There's bound to be some weird lads.

Which is pretty common on most internet fora. It is a forum for people who like wonkey fucking donkey electronic music. There's bound to be some weird lads.

Indeed! That is a realistic way to look at it. "Wonkey fucking donkey"..... Can I borrow that as my new saying? Every time my employees are acting up I'd like to use that.

Because I am Skrillex

Nice to meet you. I hate your "music".

You seem like an ok person though.

When does music become "music"?

Because I am Skrillex

Nice to meet you. I hate your "music".

You seem like an ok person though.

When does music become "music"?

When it's not actually music but most people call it music, you add the subjective quotation marks indicating that the validity of it's identification is in question.

Quotation marks are often taken to mean So-Called.

Archived