IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a picture from last night my friend just sent me. i have no idea who the girl is... look closely and notice the awesome fur coat im wearing. gyea money

post-580-1221433577_thumb.jpg

kitchen nightmaresc uk is a great show. They play it non stop on bbcamerica but it never gets old. THe one they do in the usa is just awful. Everyone is a new jersey mook on that show. Its edited to bits. Recaps galore. Yeah, and they buy them a new restaurant and fuck off

moar like

i prefer trannies

amirite?

ewww.

i'm a massive fan of ramsay though. not the us kitchen nightmares/hells kitchen - there's no fucking cooking! but the uk ones are spot on. and the recipes are usually a little bit ambitious without being prissy, i've cooked a few of his things.

heston blumenthal is on my hit list. him and adrian chiles, in a room, one grenade.

are you kidding me? if there's an electronic music chef, it is him. not a fan of the snail porridge and sardine sorbet molecular cuisinology shit, but you have to hand it to him no-one else is doing that shit!

heston blumenthal is on my hit list. him and adrian chiles, in a room, one grenade.

are you kidding me? if there's an electronic music chef, it is him. not a fan of the snail porridge and sardine sorbet molecular cuisinology shit, but you have to hand it to him no-one else is doing that shit!

gary rhodes used to cook to saw 85-92 on every episode back in the day

yeah, he used cook stodgy turgid greasy shite to afx. he's the flahbulb of cuisine if ever there was one.

also lol at thread disintegrating thanks to weed and canadian nutsack

yeah, he used cook stodgy turgid greasy shite to afx. he's the flahbulb of cuisine if ever there was one.

also lol at thread disintegrating thanks to weed and canadian nutsack

you forgot Iain's endless fascination with himself

Archived