IGNORED

holiday music

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Going on holiday for 10 days. Want to discover some new music while I sit on the beach. Recommendations?

electronic music, Dubstep and Post-Rock are the three genres I'm digging atm.

By the way, I'm going to Mont St Michel, so I'm going to record the bell at the top and take some photos. Posty post!

Going on holiday for 10 days. Want to discover some new music while I sit on the beach. Recommendations?

electronic music, Dubstep and Post-Rock are the three genres I'm digging atm.

By the way, I'm going to Mont St Michel, so I'm going to record the bell at the top and take some photos. Posty post!

Saw Bass Clef not too long ago, really good. Well worth a listen if you want some dubstep.

Guest HokusPoker
Post-Rock.

Usually sucks as a genre, but this is the one "post-rock" release I've liked in the past year or so. Could be worth a listen if you don't know it yet.

Awww wtf there's the download link missing on the site you posted, dude!!!1

Guest Hypokondriak

Ahaha youre coming in France. Mont St Michel is a beautiful place. :)

If you want some Dubstep, listen to Burial, Benga and Kode9. Burial's realeases are good and very deep.

You can try Sigur Ros even if this is experimental post-rock. I like what they're done.

Then in electronic music you have so many choices : RDJ, Autechre, V.Snare, Squarepusher, Luke Vibert, Clark... Too many good stuff in this genre lol. But I think listen to Ambient Works Vol. 1 on the beach could be great.

Guest Hypokondriak
Leila :angry:

Oh right, I almost forget her. She released a new album, I haven't listen it yet. Is it good ?

Archived