IGNORED

q-chastic

Guest unnamedplayer

my interpretation of what he's telling you is that the line is probably as blurry regarding who did what as the line between early klf and orb or fsol and stakker humanoid or early a guy called gerald and 808 state and what have you. there were electronic instruments and someone hit record and then people did stuff to the electronic instruments, and it ended up on a record. some of the people involved can't even remember if they were or not, i reckon, with stuff like this.

it's just fanbois who obsess over it.

my interpretation of what he's telling you is that the line is probably as blurry regarding who did what as the line between early klf and orb or fsol and stakker humanoid or early a guy called gerald and 808 state and what have you. there were electronic instruments and someone hit record and then people did stuff to the electronic instruments, and it ended up on a record. some of the people involved can't even remember if they were or not, i reckon, with stuff like this.

it's just fanbois who obsess over it.

funny how this fanboyishness needs to be explained on a fanboy forum. still though, lots of golden nuggets of truth in that post.

Archived