IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

^That's the worst kind of coffee.

My espresso machine has been acting weird lately. I think it might be because it's finely grounded coffee, so the espresso machine might have problems getting the water through it. I'm having a cup now and it's a pretty damn strong one. Wooooh!

Guest tv_party
^That's the worst kind of coffee.

My espresso machine has been acting weird lately. I think it might be because it's finely grounded coffee, so the espresso machine might have problems getting the water through it. I'm having a cup now and it's a pretty damn strong one. Wooooh!

what? what's wrong with cold coffee? as long as it's not low quality to start with it's fine (I wouldn't go past 1.5 days). far worse is in a work setting when someone leaves 1/5 of a pot sitting on the burner for hours.

edit: drinking second rate gas station coffee because it's on my way and work stuff is unbelievably bad

Edited by tv_party

Is it nice?

yesh. much too complex for my learner pallete to digest - a million things going on during and after the sip. it looks, smells and tastes the same age as me. pretty weird thinking that this spirit has been matured in its cask for just as long as I've been on this earth. COOL.

wouldn't mind one of keltoi's homebrews as an accompaniment to this fine uisge-beatha.