IGNORED

Cigarettes

Guest Iain C

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i used to smoke players no 6 when i started cause they had the most aesthetically pleasing packs but they were discontinued shortly after

i live opposite a mental hospital in slow decline.

what this means is that all the patients are ancient coffin-dodging lunatics and the government is just waiting for them to die so that they can convert the (fucking large and quite cool from space) building into a tax office or a building full of civil servants.

anyway what that means is that they let the smelly,ancient nutters out to wobble about during the day, and that the corner shop has always sold single cigarettes for the nutters. but for some reason, just woodbines :sick:

not-so-fond memories of running to the shop with 69p to get three woodbines to make disgusting spliffs out of when i was 16.

i was quite parcial to a packet of rothhams in my youth, then i started to smoke malboro reds then malboro lights then jus your standard golden vaginia with blue skins and swan small filter tips then i quite smoking and have the odd pack of malboro lights for a smoke every now and then.

wasnt there already a thread about this like 2 days ago? (rhetorical question. i know there was because i said the same thing in that thread that i'm about to say right now)

marlboro no. 27s for me

if i have to smoke it's B&H classic ./. used to be called special filter before they decided that nooone should know the stregth in impliucation via the name .. of the durree that they were smokening ..

.. once apon a time in rolly land i was a champion ruby .. or port royal man .. as to rolled cigarettes now having filters .. well that is something you have to get used to .. it's a trend no matter where you go to .. people are sophisticating up ./.

+ iem soree @ the vocal sample thing .. i just didn't want to come back here .. cause something pissed me off and that as usual makes the pussy in me shirk rather than fight ..

oe yair an .. gitanes .. fucking evil .. the only time i tried it was like needles stabbing my throat ... mie god ... hao kan yue .. ;-] ..

oh yeah and when i was naive itue durreez .. well winstons soft pack was a big deal in import shops .. but nao ov kors eez ov avaelabilitee iz mor important for xat impuls bie ..

ok(*

oe yair plus ie maed ae durre thred .. but noewun gaev ae .. soe hue kairs .. its delivered tue ya .. soe enjoi .. -gently0- ..

i did smoke cigars once .. too .. when i was giving up cigarettes once ... half pantatellaz or whever they're called .. but really was kidding self ... main thing i need to kick is alchohol .. that is my vice .. bad advice ... nasty with rice ..

oh my god, i'm so happy someone mentioned GITANES!!!!!!

GITANES are the perfect cigarette.... I prefer the filtered variant, they are delicious, strong and smoke like a cigarette should smoke, slow and smooth.

ahhhh amazing with a good glass of red... i must point out that i love France.

Blue Drum tobacco all the way... Nobody smokes this shit in New Cross however. It's got a certain musty sting to it that makes me get up in the afternoon :ok:

I used to smoke Drum until I went into the military, where rolling papers are consider drug-contraband... kind of killed it for me.

Now I smoke Camels. But those damn snuff promo's with that thick-as-fuck plastic on the packages are really starting to bother me.

Guest DaveMike

i had a marlboro today from a guy from work who just got back from arazona.

for some reason those things smell like horse shit to me, but there not too bad.

american cigarettes always see like they got a little bit of a cigar taste to them.

but then again i smoke canadian smokes

TILLSONBURG BITCH!

Guest Sir Winston

Marlboro lights normally but I am trying to save some cash for christmas so I am on the Golden Virginia at the mo. But I suck at rolling so much and I have no idea why, no matter how much I practice I just can't do it.

:cry:

I'm continuing my ongoing quest to smoke all the now-obscure old brands in my local ASDA. Today it's Player's Navy Cut, which are unfiltered like the Woodbines. I'm seriously considering sticking with unfiltered cigarettes, too bad you can't get them in your average cornershop.

Guest chelsea303
I'm continuing my ongoing quest to smoke all the now-obscure old brands in my local ASDA. Today it's Player's Navy Cut, which are unfiltered like the Woodbines. I'm seriously considering sticking with unfiltered cigarettes, too bad you can't get them in your average cornershop.

ASDA has quite a good range of Tobacco etc. Haven't found a tobacconist in London yet or an ASDA yet for that matter

ASDA has quite a good range of Tobacco etc. Haven't found a tobacconist in London yet or an ASDA yet for that matter

You're in new cross right? Get on the DLR at Deptford Bridge, towards bank, and get off at Crossharbour - biggest fucking ASDA in the world.

Guest Drahken

I quit smoking in 03 and don't really smoke much these days, maybe 5-6 in a year. Quit cold turkey one day when I came to the conclusion that they taste nasty and were not worth $5 a pack. Once in a great while if I get really sloshed I'll go through half a pack in a night, but the next morning I wake up and can't stand the things and hand em off. Just the thought of inhaling one makes me ill. Never have understood why that is, I wish I could smoke and enjoy it a lot of the time. I like cigars quite a bit, I'm sure pipes would be a good fit.

Japan is on the tip though with those funky menthol balls. Someday I'm sure something will come out that tastes as good as a spliff or blunt, and then I'll be fucked.

• 2 weeks later...
Chesterfield's are nice. as far as Pall Mall, go with the o.g.

53pallmall.jpg

don't know about english Chesterfields, but the american ones taste like dirt. nasty. don't ever buy american blend. awful.

• 3 months later...
Guest Iain C

Lately I've settled on Dunhill reds as my favourite brand. My period of experimentation has largely come to an end for now, and Dunhills have usurped Lucky Strikes. The reason is due to the resealable foil-fresh pouch inside the packet - it keeps your last cigarette as fresh, soft and flavoursome as the first. I recommend trying them.

Japan is on the tip though with those funky menthol balls. Someday I'm sure something will come out that tastes as good as a spliff or blunt, and then I'll be fucked.

actually i smoke these and i think they taste better than the "kool krush balls" that are in the filter (kind of cool though).

20080303.jpg

they are like supersonic turbo menthol, and the tobacco is strong enough to keep me satisfied.

i used to smoke these (below), but they just arent strong enough for me anymore, and they cost 320 yen which isnt a nice round number for the jidou hanbaiki (vending machine).

1810camelnuttymenthol.jpg

but honestly, i miss my dunhill blues from back in UK.

I have been sick lately, and somehow this has increased my smoking habits to nearly 2 packs a day (camels)

I still don't understand why people roll tobacco into their joints, I always want to smoke a cig after I smoke a joint anyway.

Archived