IGNORED

joaquin phoenix...rapper?

takeshi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

Since Takeshi ommitted to, let me be the first to say: Hmmmmmmmm

So, is "boogie funk" the name of some hip new club sound, or is it what it sounds and looks like - crate digging 30 somethings having a head-nod?

Since Takeshi ommitted to, let me be the first to say: Hmmmmmmmm

So, is "boogie funk" the name of some hip new club sound, or is it what it sounds and looks like - crate digging 30 somethings having a head-nod?

"The kids" are getting into late '70s, early '80s rare electro/funk/boogie records. Some of it's decent.

Yeah, beatfanatic I envy Kyp Malone's beard, too.

Essines, I wish I could claim to grow a beard like that...but everyone I show this picture to does think it's me at first.

Guest analogue wings
Kyp fucking Malone

he actually prefers to be called Kyp "look at my beard" Malone music060828_5_560.jpg

the other dudes are like "dammit we got the glasses and he still gets all the pussy. what are we missing?"

Guest beatfanatic

i already made a thread about Kyp Malone's majestic beard but think its already on page 2 or 3 . i guess ppl dont appreciate a cool beard

Kyp fucking Malone

he actually prefers to be called Kyp "look at my beard" Malone music060828_5_560.jpg

Looks like they all bought the glasses at the same store except Kyp got the best frames and the other two know it.

Why is Joaquin wearing a surgeon glove on the hand that's holding the mic?

yes!

or paint?

probably paid a chemist to make a drug specially designed for himself....

so he can get really high and not go out like his bro.... :omg:

Kyp fucking Malone

that white guy to the right absolutely does it for me. nevermind that it's theoretically and practically impossible to look hard with overpriced post-emo glasses, this guy is attempting a veritable hack of the gibson here.

he's got the undershirt look down, which i can tell you has been a uniform of many a street-level soldier for the local gangs that have distrobuted narcotics to me in the past. there's some kind of a crosslike necklace because obviously god has personally ordained your moment in the sun where you're next to not one but TWO hard-looking black guys in glasses and well, the world has to be tipped off to your confluence with the powers of unlimited synchronicity, and well, that facial expression juxtaposed by the hair, oh recede ye olde hairline to levels of vincevaughn-type-everyman-excellence i mean this is the archetype of all that we white folk can aspire to be in the wake of bonafide poetry-type brohters next to us! embrace your whiteness and be like "yeah, motherfucker, what it is" and do so firmly adhering to the leaps and bounds in eyewear-fashion driven by people who aren't only not-afraid to express their emotions, but they decided to call their form of emoting vastly superior to all other forms of emotion-laden expression: this is the epitome of epitomes of everything, and this is why i'm proud to be a whiteman!

Archived