IGNORED

Terminator Salvation

Squee

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks cool and it's got Christian Bale, I'll see it.

Nothing can be as bad as #3 anyway.

i thought 3 was ok .. as these things go ... so if it's as bad as 3 and on top of that pushes the storyline a little further forward .. and isn't gae like the tv series .. well i'll be happy to watch it at some point when i remember to get around to it .. ..

i still say the big robot looks retarded as fuck

Yeeaaah, but robots are cool no matter what. Mention ONE movie with robots in it that hasn't been a tiny bit cool...

Not a fan of the concept art, looks too much like a video-game/anime, the problem with computers is that usually a lot of young people get these jobs and they know shit.

Yeeaaah, but robots are cool no matter what. Mention ONE movie with robots in it that hasn't been a tiny bit cool...

Star Wars all of them minus The Empire Strikes Back.

thanks for posting up some of the art Squee....

looks rad...

post apocalyptic....

Mecca mania......

we all love this shit....

we all want the world to explode........

Titan AE gave you all hard ons, and the one chick who might read this, made ya panties watery!

I will see this......

Big Retarded Robot or not, most of you will see this.......

Star Wars all of them minus The Empire Strikes Back.

The robots made them all cool. They only made ESB even cooler than it already was.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm watching Terminator 3 right now. What a shitty movie, but the scene where Arnold yells "RELAX!" makes up for the entire crappiness of the movie.

in all honesty everything released for terminator salvation looks significantly worse than Terminator 3

it looks like a tv episode produced with a higher budget

and thats what the director is all about - he just did tv episodes and music videos

sad... I really want to like the new terminator but I assume it will not be that great...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived