IGNORED

Battlestar Season 4.5

hayhook

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catsonearth

18 months ago was when ellen originally resurrected on the basestar. it was a little unclear, but throughout last weeks episode a lot of time was passing between basestar scenes, that's why they showed the little image of the hub blowing up before one of the scenes, to show that she'd been there for awhile (from when she died on new caprica and when they destroyed the hub was quite a bit of time).

Guest tv_party

is that all along the watchtower again?

please not that again.

the little kara playing piano on the launch deck with the skull head in the flight helmet was surrealistic gold though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest analogue wings

dang, that was the 2nd to last one ever?

>.<

roslyn saying "maybe home isnt a place" - i.e. the show is literally going nowhere.

they aren't going to find a safe haven. they are going to have a space battle, people are going to talk a lot and have "closure". the end.

Guest analogue wings
dang, that was the 2nd to last one ever?

3 more episodes?

1 episode in 2 parts (3 hours all up), then a prequel movie for some reason

from tv.com:

Season 4, Ep 18: Islanded in a Stream of Stars

The rebel Cylons and the Colonial humans react to Hera's kidnapping while the physical condition of the Galactica continues to deteriorate.

Aired: 3/6/2009

Season 4, Ep 19: Daybreak (1)

With Galactica on the verge of falling apart, Admiral Adama readies the ship for what could be its final mission, as Baltar's Six warns that humanity's final chapter is near.

Aired: 3/13/2009

Season 4, Ep 20: Daybreak (2)

Aired: 3/20/2009

Season 4, Ep 21: Daybreak (3)

incorrect?

Guest analogue wings
from tv.com:

Season 4, Ep 18: Islanded in a Stream of Stars

The rebel Cylons and the Colonial humans react to Hera's kidnapping while the physical condition of the Galactica continues to deteriorate.

Aired: 3/6/2009

Season 4, Ep 19: Daybreak (1)

With Galactica on the verge of falling apart, Admiral Adama readies the ship for what could be its final mission, as Baltar's Six warns that humanity's final chapter is near.

Aired: 3/13/2009

Season 4, Ep 20: Daybreak (2)

Season 4, Ep 21: Daybreak (3)

incorrect?

isnt that what i said?

Guest glasse

wouldn't it be incredibly insensitive for that six to still go by caprica on the galactica, now that they are working together? she was given that name because of how instrumental she was in destroying most of the human race.

I have never seen a single episode of this show in my life, but last night had a dream that I was a character in the show, and flying on the space ship to defeat the bad guys.

I blame this thread.

Guest glasse

i figured this show would be another lame sci-fi original, bad fx, bad acting, etc. but tibbar, (you remember tibbar), kept on me that its really good and i should just give it a chance. i did, and it payed off. it is actually a pretty well done show. i'd rather be watching this that heroes, that is for sure. that show went to crap.

Guest analogue wings

yeah it's gotten gay. four episodes with 1 episode woith of plot.

the finale is either going to be really rushed, pulling all sorts of exposition out of its butt, or it's going to be unsatisfying.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

i'll just be glad for some closure, not matter how crappy.

i expect, and will be happy with, some kind of space battle and a religious explanation, i.e. something to do with starbuck.

Archived