IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really miss that "mystic" stuff about a hatch that was controling some kind of electromagnetism that would estroy the earth and then sucked a plain... seemed futuristic and coherent, but now the isle just keeps bringing people back because SHE wants to... meh

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

hopefully i don't have to point out how bad and pointless and just plain annoying this weeks episode was.

another character came back just to die. in a really fucking stupid way. i blame kate and jack.

oh and we find out who daniels father is. big woop

i'm gonna go into lost rehab

he was great in rescue dawn

and also Million Dollar Hotel

previously on, PREDICTABLE

Man I must be dense, cause having Whidmore be his father didn't seem all that predictable, or having his own mother kill him after she forced him to go back to the island....or the whole h-bomb thing.

Maybe you should be a script writer actually!

yeah not predictable just very stupid and pointless

who cares who daniels dad is?

daniels dad is JIN! so?

daniels dad is desmond! so?

daniels dad is daniel!!! oh now thats interesting.

Guest catsonearth

who was it that was grilling me about how they're eventually going to try to change the future and how they were going to blow up the island and telling me i was an idiot for thinking this?

well, i'd like to just take this moment to say IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, JACKASS! mwahahahahahaha.

ps. that episode was awful. my woman and i have decided that this show must be written by bots. you can literally predict what any character is going to say next in any given situation. everytime they pause for a second, just blurt out what you think they're about to say next and 99% of the time it'll be spot on. it's so bad.

who was it that was grilling me about how they're eventually going to try to change the future and how they were going to blow up the island and telling me i was an idiot for thinking this?

well, i'd like to just take this moment to say IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, JACKASS! mwahahahahahaha.

ps. that episode was awful. my woman and i have decided that this show must be written by bots. you can literally predict what any character is going to say next in any given situation. everytime they pause for a second, just blurt out what you think they're about to say next and 99% of the time it'll be spot on. it's so bad.

this is true. i only started doing it because i watch it with someone who enjoys that kind of thing (but usually gets it wrong)

only 2 weeks left? that didnt feel like it was the 3rd last episode. felt liek mid season pure shite

Hey, how about instead of wasting an hour every week watching a show you hate, you wait until the whole show is done next year, get the general consensus if it still blew or miraculously got better, and then decide at that point to watch the rest? I'm sure it'd save a lot of bitching. But then I guess some folks get off on that, it is the internet and all.

Archived