lost season 5

jedy

my god i lol'd at that cgi sub.

Innit, why even bother with a shot like that when it looks so awful

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode was all about the boob shots. *murder boner*

Sweet Jesus vagina, I hate that "travelling" tune they always play when "the people" move from one place to another. They've been playing that ever since season 2 everytime a large group of people move around and it sucks!

Guest assegai

I thought I was the only one who noticed, as a cg artist I was like why didn't they just draw it and save everyone the trouble. Same thing with the goddamn intro logo which is a shit render, like someone brought up much earlier in this thread.

ps.

ET_lost-fox-lilly-2_l.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

it looked like something from a 90s pc game

it looked like something from a 90s pc game

Yeah! Myst or something.

Or that game Cyberia on the Saturn. Which incidentally was a load of shit.

duhn doodoodoo duhduhduhduh doodoodoo

Sounds like it was composed by a retard

PS: Fucking lol, it really does

finally the Lost-feeling got back to me.. the last episode brought up one ridiculous thing after another and it felt just normal for ..well those people who seem to know. The plot was very...fluid.

And of course:

wetjack.gif

:angry:

Guest David R James

I thought I was the only one who noticed, as a cg artist I was like why didn't they just draw it and save everyone the trouble. Same thing with the goddamn intro logo which is a shit render, like someone brought up much earlier in this thread.

Did u also see the 'Sky Captain' style blue screening when richard was in his tent playing with his ship in a bottle. Oh my... their attention to detail is some what...

Fucking Shit, but great for a lol

save yourself. don't bother.

if you're lucky someone might edit together the 1 hour worth of decent material from this season.

finally the Lost-feeling got back to me.. the last episode brought up one ridiculous thing after another and it felt just normal for ..well those people who seem to know. The plot was very...fluid.

And of course:

wetjack.gif

:angry:

loL!l !Lolaæ!

Guest catsonearth

just watch the episodes where they recap everything with the 'previously on lost' guy narrating. the story actually works a little better when someone is just walking you through it and you don't have to watch the way things play out. that's where it always falls flat.

Guest awkwardsilence

Yeah, you can bitch on Lost all you want. It's still by far the best thing ever on TV. You guys are just being so internets.

Guest awkwardsilence

I have a prediction though. If they actually blow up the Swan station with the nuke in the 1970s, how would the "new future" evolve from that? Is season 6 going to be an entire season describing the alternate new parallel reality?? If so, that would certainly trump the timeskipping season.

is the finale 2 hours? apprentice finale was 3 hours. house finale was 1 good hour. lost?

Yeah, you can bitch on Lost all you want. It's still by far the best thing ever on TV. You guys are just being so internets.

its losing its way though. its losing all the respect it had built up from season 1&2. best thing ever on tv? no.

but saying that i'll still be sad when its not on anymore

Archived