IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

when the hell did lockes eyes do that?

I believe it was in one of Walt's dreams in season 1

EDIT: Yep, season 1, episode 10.

Also, in season 1, episode 2 Locke tells Walt about backgammon and says: "two players. Two sides. One is light, one is dark". At first I thought that he was a racist.

And in season 1, episode 6 Jack finds the two small square shaped polished stones; one black and one white.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought the whole season was atrocious apart from this episode, which actually made up for it. and im curious for season 6 now.

the only irritating thing was bumping into someone who probably actually knows what the fuck is going on then immediately having him wiped out.

Guest Enter a new display name

I want to take the airplane so I crash in January 2010, right on time for the sixth season.

God I wish Hurley would be fucking killed off

Also, I love the way this show has a knack for introducing these wicked characters with such mystique, proper interesting characters. Then completely destroying everything they built up by introducing a 'soft side' to them.

Like Ethan, Matthew Abadon, Chang

Fucks sake

Going to have to add Jacob to that list now.

Which leaves one mysterious character; Christian. Or rather the mystery of his island manifestation.

in my head i think i can attribute all dead people reappearances to the smoke monster, apart from hurley getting constantly visited by them off island.

in my head i think i can attribute all dead people reappearances to the smoke monster, apart from hurley getting constantly visited by them off island.

I can attribute Hurley to being a fat useless cunt.

I wish he fell down the well instead of Juliet, with Sawyer screaming "I don't ever leave you, you FAT PIECE OF SHIT!"

And Hurley replying "I love you so much burgers"

And then because of his collosal fucking fat arse he blocks the nuclear bomb and Oceanic flight 816 crashes into his fucking house.

yeah i was very disappointed with what they did with chang. if they were going to do that they might as well have left him as an orientation film only character, and preserved the mystique. chang was shredder in the teenage mutant ninja turtles movie, lol

and as i said before, hurley's sole purpose now is to deliver 30-second 'funny' bits that are usually very meta- and self-aware. i dunno how jorge garcia sleeps at night (answer: on a pile of cash three times as big as his rotund frame).

yeah i was very disappointed with what they did with chang. if they were going to do that they might as well have left him as an orientation film only character

The only thing is, as ruined as the character is now, if they didn't do that to im we wouldn't have had the lolerific moment of Miles screaming "Dad!"

Fucking gay.

And punk Miles - LOL

i feel cool that i abandoned Lost in season 5 or whatever its on now and went to persue the world of "the wire" if there is a more bad ass character(s) like omar and jim mcnultie then i dont even wanna know

at the moment i consider fringe as generally a bit better than lost - i look forward to new fringe more than new lost - and fringe ain't that great.

although it does have a brilliant mad scientist character.

Fringe is a better version of the X Files....I love it!

makes me want to become a mad scientist....

and I agree it is becoming better than Lost....

we shall see after Lost is finished...

but Fringe is awesome!

i watched everything

watch battlestar galactica

edit: only watched the first episode of Fringe tho

have to say that Juliet sort of gave me a bit of chubb in this episode. Don't know why as her lemon face usually annoys the piss out of me.

Also, good call on Jacob being the assassin from Mulholland Drive. One of the best scenes in film history.

i feel cool that i abandoned Lost in season 5 or whatever its on now and went to persue the world of "the wire" if there is a more bad ass character(s) like omar and jim mcnultie then i dont even wanna know

word. wire is the shit.

I can fathom fucking the lead singer of Garbage but not chicken carcasses.....

actually it would be quite similar....

now the lead actress in Fringe would be a pleasant girl to fuck the shit out of.....

Archived