IGNORED

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

perunamuusi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glow in the dark towels are a good idea.

glow in the dark towels take the fear out of showering. just imagine you're in the shower,

when all of a sudden *tink* the bulb goes. you're pretty much fucked, unless you have a glow in the dark towel.

Maybe this program can be used in a electronic music way (with the Jazzy slider all the way up maybe?), along with other DAWs to make impressive electronic music tracks

FUCK when will M$ just hurry up and pack it in, this is just embarrassing... if i was some dipshit kid sitting behind this app, i would not hesitate to alt-tab to that shit to firefox and some hardcore hentai to sooth the senses.....

Guest 277: 930-933

So just because I can't sing in tune this means I can't write and release great songs with Songsmith?

And I have to come up with my own lyrics?

Do they have any idea how hard that is?

Fuck that shit.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

omlol

who's not to say someone will be cranking out jandek-esque works of underground brilliance with this piece of shit in ten years time?

that is truly excellent

Guest futuregirlfriend
a pal made this. i love it.

HAHAHA

what's that, the qur'an?

yep. some pleb threatened to sue after he sang their teenage vampire rape fantasy poem

too.

Archived