IGNORED

World's Worst Splashback

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

I went to take my morning dump. It felt like my usual business of two or three gooey logs, and I had no reason to doubt this, as yesterday I ate reasonably and drank no booze. I sat down and gave the push required for this... but I was in for a surprise.

It turns out, what felt like my normal product was really the world's best-disguised poo cork. My mighty bowels, expecting to push something ten times the size, shot it out and high velocity. Before it'd even had time to register -- I was still pushing -- it was immediately followed by a tsunami of brown wheaties water. It hit hard and hit everywhere; the sides of the bowl acting like some sort of parabolic poo reflector, hosing my noble cheeks. I had just taken a shower fifteen minutes before.

I need you in this difficult time, WATMM. Hold me.

LOL. I always drop a shit-ticket into the bowl before I get going to eliminate Poseidon's Revenge/Neptune's Kiss.

You could lay down a protective layer of toilet tissue on the surface of the toilet water to absorb the blunt of the impact force, thereby reducing the amount of unnecessary liquid on your buttcheeks.

what these guys said. schoolboy error.

Guest abusivegeorge
LOL. I always drop a shit-ticket into the bowl before I get going to eliminate Poseidon's Revenge/Neptune's Kiss.

You could lay down a protective layer of toilet tissue on the surface of the toilet water to absorb the blunt of the impact force, thereby reducing the amount of unnecessary liquid on your buttcheeks.

what these guys said. schoolboy error.

Guest hahathhat

that would never have saved my ass from itself, not at that velocity.

Guest Dirty Protest

A friend of mine didnt make the toilet and hosed an arc of brown water over his bathroom wall. Funny, but so easy to empathise.

always shit before shower, hence if splashback etc, you just wash it off, and continue with your day like nothing happened.

Otherwise your stuck either needing another shower, or feeling like you should have taken another shower, the rest of the day....

Archived