IGNORED

watmm

goffer

No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself watmm, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.

But you know what the best part of my day is? The ten seconds before the website resolves, 'cause I let myself think I might get there, and you'd be gone. I'd refresh the page and you wouldn't be there. You just left. Now I don't know much, but I know that.

• 1 year later...

lol was researching which threads where associated with ET and I and don't even recall writing it. :trashbear:

Archived